Thank you Media

Pathetic that these dicks turned up with a clear agenda. Where is there similar journalistic 'courage' at a rag presser? No, the likes of Winter and his Sky 4 whores kiss alcoholic arse because they'll be banned if they don't. Scum buckets

We need to make it so they can't deny how full of shit they've been today about the club and it's fans. We need to sing Mancini's name all match long, even if we're playing like hyena stools and losing 0-4. It will be the only way to shut the wank stain scum up.

Pam said:
We need to make it so they can't deny how full of shit they've been today about the club and it's fans. We need to sing Mancini's name all match long, even if we're playing like hyena stools and losing 0-4. It will be the only way to shut the wank stain scum up.

"wank stain scum........"

Pam, I love you. xxx

hey all my first post here been reading on here for a bit now but felt not right to post as i dont go at the mo ( no job :( ). just so u know been a blue since birth first match in 75 age 5 first St 86 age 16 and St nearly every year since. anyway fuck the press scum its time to

under it
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

not realy a line lol but u know what i mean

p.s. thought cook was going to get an axe out and bladestorm the lot of them lol :)
CTID

100% totally agree...the 'kin spineless vultures (AKA The Rag Press) who attended todays press conference have done a great job in bringing the City fans back together and right behind the team and new manager.

I thought Gary Cook did a great job in the circumstances.
If anything I wish he was a bit harder with them.

One thing is for sure, the expectations of our Owner, Board & Manager is Sky high...they want the Prem title ASAP + CL football.
At present it's hard to swallow for these two bob rag reporters, but we will be No.1....soon!

A reporter asked me a couple of question this afternoon, I couldnt believe how leading they were trying to be, one of the questions she asked was along the lines of do you think that city have embarrassed the fans this weekend! WTF

Ricster said:
You have just pulled together City's supporters when what you tried to do was rip them even further apart. Yes there was a gulf, yes there was a divide, a split that some of us have never witnessed before.

BUT!

Thank you very much, you have just gave us the reason and motivation to get back to what we all do best and that is support our team with undying passion and as 1!

You have all tried to unsettle us with your pathetic stories about Robinho, Hughes record, Hughes sacking, even Mansour buying shares in Barclays, and i'd like to add, shares that he ended up making a huge profit from.

Your stories and lies in future will now not be believed by the City faithful and the best thing is that soon, very soon, we at City will have the last laugh.

Before you go to bed tonight, i want all you so called reporters to do one thing. Look out your window and up into the sky, because there you will see a blue moon rising!

well said mr.ireland when the f**k did you make for intelligent reading????? (hahaha)

yeah pompey game should be fine bye the way so book my seat on the bus please!!

crackin' post bye the way.

F*ck the press, its just a shame that many City fans couldn't show Hughes the same support.

But our ambitions can't and shouldn't be derailed by the gutter press and we owe the owner big time so Robbie Mac and the players will continue to get my unstinting support. Blue Army !

mackenzie said:
Pam said:

"wank stain scum........"

Pam, I love you. xxx

We've missed you round here, Macca

spacecadet said:
Totally agree - Lets all be one again now and lift the roof on Boxing Day with undevided support for RM and the board.

Also our football team ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.