Thank you Media

Spot of my fellow blue friend. As I sat and watched that unfold I got more and more angry and annoyed with the way in which the gutter so called press (I include sky tabloid tv sports news with this) was nothing short of disgraceful. At one point I was shouting at the tv to stop the conference and either kick them out or say enoughs enough we will use our website to introduce him to our fans. It became a witch hunt against Cook, the owners,the club as a whole and Mancini himself!

No welcome and no respect! I have never felt more loyal to my club. Those scumbags will not win!

Just come home and watching sky sports news for the 1st time today.
What a bunch of tossers Sky are.
Every City fan they showed the interview with (some right idiots also) said shabby, disgraceful, dont change manager mid season, dont want mancini. Not a single bloddy one who said we needed a change.

I guess they interviewed 200 and showed the 5 biggest muppets. A nice and balanced view from Sky, as you would expect from them.

I can't believe Sky Sports News and their biased reporting. Nearly every comment they have shown or read out is pessimistic and very much against the change of manager. Maybe I was wrong and the Hughes-Outers and the constant sniping and false stories from the press to undermine Hughes' position were just a figment of my imagination!

What has happened, has happened. Lets get behind Bobby Manc and the team and ignore the media. They know we're on the up and they don't like it one bit! Well Mr Media be prepared to get a lot more annoyed!

Bobby Manc's Blue & White Army!

Did anyone else who was waiting for the press conference to start on SSN hear some wanker in the SSN studio give a pantomime laugh when the City press officer mentioned where a translator was to sit. In their vindictiveness they were too ready to pour scorn on appointing a manager who could not communicate. Brilliant to see Mancini ram it up them with pretty good English only needing the translator to ensure some of the politically motivated questions were clearly understood.

Bossman Blue said:
Did anyone else who was waiting for the press conference to start on SSN hear some wanker in the SSN studio give a pantomime laugh when the City press officer mentioned where a translator was to sit. In their vindictiveness they were too ready to pour scorn on appointing a manager who could not communicate. Brilliant to see Mancini ram it up them with pretty good English only needing the translator to ensure some of the politically motivated questions were clearly understood.

Yeah i heard it. We'll see who's laughing last. I promise you it will be us. We just need to pull together and lift the roof off the house.

We did it with Chelsea and look what happened. You've all got voices to get behind the team. NOW START USING THEM!

Ricster said:
You have just pulled together City's supporters when what you tried to do was rip them even further apart. Yes there was a gulf, yes there was a divide, a split that some of us have never witnessed before.

BUT!

Thank you very much, you have just gave us the reason and motivation to get back to what we all do best and that is support our team with undying passion and as 1!

You have all tried to unsettle us with your pathetic stories about Robinho, Hughes record, Hughes sacking, even Mansour buying shares in Barclays, and i'd like to add, shares that he ended up making a huge profit from.

Your stories and lies in future will now not be believed by the City faithful and the best thing is that soon, very soon, we at City will have the last laugh.

Before you go to bed tonight, i want all you so called reporters to do one thing. Look out your window and up into the sky, because there you will see a blue moon rising!

here here!! very awe inspiring. top post!! fuck the media.

Class post ricster spot on now we can show them the we are Not divided anymore and stand as one supporting the TEAM that we will support no matter what the gutter press may say or make up.

fallowfield said:
Yeah - but fuck knows why all those 'Ashamed to be a blue' posters from yesterday couldn't see this coming and let themselves be sucked into the media's game.

Hopefully they'll think again before whining all over this board when it's clear the press look at and use it as evidence for what City fans supposedly think

Spot on.The gutter press are wankers-anyone who was in anay doubt previously should now have the blinkers taken off by those slimy,bullshitting cnuts at the press conference.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.