Thank you Micah and Good Luck

He is a player that always have a positive outlook on everything and I am sure he will add positivism to the next club he finds himself. Talented player and athlete whose career was frustrated with injuries and has stagnated somewhat but he can certainly revive it another club but will always have a strong affection and connection with City. I am a big fan of Richards and I wish him luck for the future.

How he never got more caps when he was in top form is a mystery & must have affected his confidence. No way would he have considered playing in the Olympics if he had got the recognition he deserved or that injury.

Best f luck Micah it was an honour to watch & cheer you. See you back in the blue corner soon.

Cuz good old 'Oy prefers Glen F**king Johnson.

A thoroughly good lad and part of the fabric of our club.
Always gave 100%.
Wish him all the best apart from when we play Villa.

He's at least on par with Sagna.
Can't believe we didn't put him in the squad as one of our HG quota.

i think its purely down to his injury record why we are letting him go. He just isnt available enough when required.

Love Micah to bits and wish he could ne a bit more injury free but it just doesnt happen.

Sad to see him go but i completely understand his and the clubs decision

I always thought he would end up a centre back following that one season he started there alongside Dunny! He was an outstanding right back even though he was not great on the ball which says a lot about his energy and running.
Hope he does well and I will enjoy watching his career a part from when its against us!

Thanks Micah, you've been a great servant this club, all the best for the future. He should be heralded in the same light as Dunne & SWP when he returns, a true blue who always give his all for the cause

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.