Thank You Micah

Eccles Blue said:
What a brilliant interview with Micah on TalkSport. Got me all emotional again but he gave full credit to Zaba, he talked so intelligently and is looking forward to the new challenge. Contrast him with that person who has got the England Captaincy and Micah comes out not just head and shoulders (no pun intended) above Shrek but a further six foot above him. Good luck again Micah. You should have been playing for England and have that Captain's armband.
I'm not ashamed to say I had a little bit of moisture in my eye as well Eccles and i'm a near 6ft fifteen and a half stone street urchin, sob

Proper Blue.
I've watched Micah all his career at City and the man has never once shirked his responsibility on and off the pitch.

You're welcome back anytime

Fuckin brilliant....

Thank you for all you have contributed to the Blue cause over the last eight or nine years and good luck in the next chapter of your career. I applaud your decision to broaden your horizons and chance your arm in a new culture - both footballing and social.

You are one of the few players who has seen us evolve from relative paupers to the trophy-winning club that we have now become.

You will leave behind some wonderful memories. From your injury-time winner on your full debut at Villa to your fantastic performances in both legs of the 'Derby Double' during Sven's tenure. Yours and Dunnie's efforts in both matches were among the principal reasons we got that particular monkey off our back.

I hope you can stay fit and that we once again see you in an England shirt and if the fates allow, it would be great to see you back at Etihad in some capacity in the future.

OABAAB. Good luck Micah.

I just hope the lad, who i love to bits goes there, regains form and gets his England place back. He is Englands best right back on top form and his treatment from that Italian **** in charge of England was shameful.

No shame in losing out to Zabba as first choice but Glen Johnson for England must of hurt.

Go and smash it Meeks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.