Thank You Micah

Gutted that he never became a City and England legend. I had the idea that he should have been made captain at 18, he looked that good.

I hope he gets his head down in Florence and regains the England right back spot ahead of Glen fucking Johnson. I get the feeling he'll be back in England this time next year though for West Ham or someone.

Thank you Micah, hope it works out for you in Italy.

I will never forget that goal at villa park.

I wish you all the luck in the world.

Derek

Thanks for all the great memories Micah, you were there through the good and bad! Always a happy chappy who clearly loved the club. City through and through, good luck in Florence, you will be a big hit.

What a cracking lad. So proud of him. Micah will always be one of us.
Yes he needed to move on like we all do at times, and very best of luck to him. Love him.
Micah Richards, Champion, Blue.

Good luck, Micah. Hopefully you can lit up your career after all those injuries in environment when there is much less pressure can do wonders. Good move for all parties, shame that wasn't good enough anymore.

Injuries took their toll in the end, great servant for the club and the only player to make it through the changes at the club leaves after winning everything domestically at a relatively young age

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.