Thank You Micah

Thanks Micah,

I am sure you will get back to your best and have a successful career.

All the very best Micah.
Best of fortune at your new club_ and thanks for all your time at City. A true blue!
I hope you can restore your rightful place in the England squad following your move.

( try not to over-do the upper body stuff in the gym though in future. It might look good on the beach or in the night clubs, but your lower limbs were not designed to carry all that extra mass --- hence all the injuries since you "bulked up" IMHO )

Durham on talkshite just done a brilliant 5 minute interview with Micah, the guys a Blue through and through
He admitted that he had no chance of shifting Zabba at right back and was bemoaning his injuries of the last 3 years, said he wants to come back to City in some capacity in the future as it's ''my club''
Durham said that Micah was one of his all time favourite defenders and wished him well ''can you speak Italian yet Micah'' that famous laugh echoed out ''your joking I have only just mastered English''
Gone but not forgotten, cheers Micah

A likeable player and I am happy that he has won a few medals before leaving.

Thank You Micah for your long and loyalty to MCFC. You will be missed.
Good luck in your new venture and hope you get the playing time you deserve.

Would love it if Micah found his form again in Italy. No better place to learn the art of defending. Then came back to us the player we all imagined he would be.

What a brilliant interview with Micah on TalkSport. Got me all emotional again but he gave full credit to Zaba, he talked so intelligently and is looking forward to the new challenge. Contrast him with that person who has got the England Captaincy and Micah comes out not just head and shoulders (no pun intended) above Shrek but a further six foot above him. Good luck again Micah. You should have been playing for England and have that Captain's armband.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.