Thank you Riyad Mahrez | Officially left City (pg17)

I was so pleased for him in his first season when he scored that banger at Brighton when we won the league as that missed penalty at Anfield could in theory have lost us the league

Amazing player. A lot of people who never gave him the credit he deserved throughout his stay here are quickly going to discover what he brings to the side when it's missing. That switch of play and the guaranteed instant control in any circumstance is pivotal to our game. He will be missed but age catches up with everybody. It's good money for somebody his age, I trust we will have somebody lined up to replace him.

Going to be interesting to see who the new ffs is, gundos gone, mahrez gone, walker and his trademark "brainfarts" could be going, the match day threads are going to be boring as fuck, I suppose ffs foden has a ring to it

Best 1st touch I have ever seen. Always seemed like a genuinely nice guy also. Can't help but wish him well.

Does the FFS acronym get transferred too?

Well said, been a good buy for pep, scored some great goals, had some shite games, as do them all, best if not THE best trapper of a ball ive seen.
Love that comment " trapper " Rarely used but for some reason brings a smile to my face! I am not the first to say it but his first touch was often jaw dropping. Disappointing ( as with Gundo ) but good luck and we shall see who comes in.

Going to be interesting to see who the new ffs is, gundos gone, mahrez gone, walker and his trademark "brainfarts" could be going, the match day threads are going to be boring as fuck, I suppose ffs foden has a ring to it
ffs Grealish?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.