Thank you Robinho

Re: Today is Robinhos'

I really hope robbie stays...once he finds his feet again we will be unstoppable...just imagine a fully fit and firing tevez/ade/robbie.

yet again Svennis spot on, fukin devastated tbh, the worst part is the sheep City fans have fallen for the rag press trap, hope they are pleased with themselves, we will take a while as a club to get over this... Thank you Robby you gave my beloved club hope and belief, hope you have a brilliant WC and never come back to haunt us [which he will one way or another when he goes to a top club after a brilliant summer], then maybe some of the little lambs will eat fukin humble pie

I think that Robinho was the catalyst for all that is happening at our club, a show of intent, I personally (sp) think it's going to be a big loss, whether he plays or not.

Matt Diablo said:
yet again Svennis spot on, fukin devastated tbh, the worst part is the sheep City fans have fallen for the rag press trap, hope they are pleased with themselves, we will take a while as a club to get over this... Thank you Robby you gave my beloved club hope and belief, hope you have a brilliant WC and never come back to haunt us [which he will one way or another when he goes to a top club after a brilliant summer], then maybe some of the little lambs will eat fukin humble pie
Yet another whinging post that has little substance.

He wants to go because Roberto Mancini, who has won things as a manager, and knows a damn site more than you, me or the bloody press, has told him he is not good enough to play every game.

Can't make my mind up here. He's been great, and will be again, but this season hasn't gone too badly without his influence. Just would hope some cover is coming in if true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.