Thank you Robinho

Bluemoon115 said:
Matt Diablo said:
yet again Svennis spot on, fukin devastated tbh, the worst part is the sheep City fans have fallen for the rag press trap, hope they are pleased with themselves, we will take a while as a club to get over this... Thank you Robby you gave my beloved club hope and belief, hope you have a brilliant WC and never come back to haunt us [which he will one way or another when he goes to a top club after a brilliant summer], then maybe some of the little lambs will eat fukin humble pie
Yet another whinging post that has little substance.

He wants to go because Roberto Mancini, who has won things as a manager, and knows a damn site more than you, me or the bloody press, has told him he is not good enough to play every game.

Manicini has been here around a month. The Robinho he has on his hands now is a very different one from the Robinho of 18 months ago.

We all know whats happened to Robbie in those months, but a barrage of shit from the media, his own fans has not helped his cause. Injury and personal incidents on top of that, and a manager that seemed more focused on Robbie learning English than playing to his abilities have all piled shit on top of the lad. Yes he doesnt track back but I dont want to see him tracking back and tackling. he is also unfit now. All those things have contributed to this conclusion. 15 goals in his first 20 odd games in England shows he can cut it here but something went very fucking wrong and i dont blame it all on Robbie.

Berbatov has been complete and utter gash for the scum, Robbie does alot more work than lazy shit yet the press all seemed to share that dogging woman beating shit head Collymores opinion, because Barbaflop plays for the rags its ok.

Robinho has got some horrifying press and took the brunt for us only winning away twice last season. That was not his fault. Inept tactics and players who just werent good enough contributed.

Absolutely gutted, been watching him since he was 16 in his santos days always dreaming we would get a player like that! And in 2008 we did just that, got him while in his prime!! Had a class 1sr season which is always hard but this year has been a total letdown, so it is his own fault as he ain't put the effort in on the pitch! And like usual we get shafted by not recieving a fee for him.

Could he come bak? I can't see how he can now he's going back there but to be the best he needs to be with the best in Europe so he's took the pussy way out! Beat thing that could happen is to see him dropped from the wc brazil squad!

And that puts an end to the Brazilian flair in our squad now! Gone from 3 players with massive potential& big egos to none as the club is too big for them!

svennis pennis said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Yet another whinging post that has little substance.

He wants to go because Roberto Mancini, who has won things as a manager, and knows a damn site more than you, me or the bloody press, has told him he is not good enough to play every game.

Manicini has been here around a month. The Robinho he has on his hands now is a very different one from the Robinho of 18 months ago.

We all know whats happened to Robbie in those months, but a barrage of shit from the media, his own fans has not helped his cause. Injury and personal incidents on top of that, and a manager that seemed more focused on Robbie learning English than playing to his abilities have all piled shit on top of the lad. Yes he doesnt track back but I dont want to see him tracking back and tackling. he is also unfit now. All those things have contributed to this conclusion. 15 goals in his first 20 odd games in England shows he can cut it here but something went very fucking wrong and i dont blame it all on Robbie.
Didn't exactly help himself though did he?

Undermined the captain/club by claiming the club has lacked a winning mentality (something Hughes was criticised for) within a month of arriving
Left a training camp to go to Brazil for no reason
Undermined the manager by telling the press about players he thinks should be at City
Talked up a move to Barca
Not to mention countless gutless performences where he hasn't looked interested (he doesn't have to track back, but even going forwqard he has barely looked interested at times).

If he'd have kept quiet and got on with his job, the press wouldn't have a leg to stand on.

Oh, and of he is such a "World superstar", where are all the huge clubs clamouring to sign him on loan? Bargain for any CL club who need a squad boost, surely?

Git, His Highness won't have to worry about wasting £160,000 a week on someone who doesn't wanna be at the club soon, cheers for the goals last season, but your time has come, innabit

Bluemoon115 said:
Oh, and of he is such a "World superstar", where are all the huge clubs clamouring to sign him on loan? Bargain for any CL club who need a squad boost, surely?

Exactly what I said in another thread...It's only his fanboys on here that even think he's world class, despite evidence to the contrary.

Robinho's hopes of seeing out the season in the sunshine of Barcelona look like being dashed as the club's players are urging coach Pep Guardiola not to sign him on loan from Manchester City.

City boss Roberto Mancini has given the all-clear for £32.5million Robinho to spend the rest of the season somewhere else after a series of poor performances.

But Barca's senior players, including the influential Carles Puyol and Xavi, have told Guardiola - a Robinho fan - that the Brazilian would hurt team spirit in the dressing room.
Robinho

Italian job: Mancini is prepared to let Robinho leave Eastlands

Ironically, City would prefer Robinho to go to Barca rather than other suitors Benfica or Santos because they fancy bringing in a player on loan in return, possibly promising young striker Bojan Krkic.

Mancini will not be making any major signings in this window so City are looking at the loan market. Robinho, who may make his farewell appearance for the club in the FA Cup fourth round at Scunthorpe today, earns £160,000 a week and City are insisting the loan club pays that money.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1245589/We-dont-want-Robinho-Barcelona-Carles-Puyol-Xavi-tell-Pep-Guardiola-forget-Manchester-City-star.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... -star.html</a>

How many times do you hear of players urging their manager NOT to sign another player ?? Especially a so called 'World Class' one...

Pigeonho said:
I can't really think of anything to thank him for, to be honest.
Some of the most exciting football we've seen in years. Ungrateful prick!

You don't know what you've got until it's gone.

You'll realise, he wasn't not as bad as you are all making out. The man oozes class and we will miss him.

Barker said:
Pigeonho said:
I can't really think of anything to thank him for, to be honest.

You'll realise, he wasn't not as bad as you are all making out. The man oozes class and we will miss him.

Prick? Who the fuck are you calling a prick?

The most exciting football in years? That was just Robinho was it? I have one, no.......two memories of Robinho in blue. One on his debut and two when he lobbed Almunia. Other than that Bellamy has made him look ordinary, at best. I take it you are either a new fan cos of the money, or simply refuse to see the obvious just because he's 'Robinho'. Let me tell you a little something here....... players who come on as a sub only ever get subbed themselves if they are shit or injured. I don't remember him leaving on a stretcher so i'll let you do the math. £32.5m for Robinho, £6m for Petrov and £13m for Bellamy. The latter 2 are twice the player Robinho is at the moment, and do you know why? Its because they care. Get him out, cut our losses and put it down to over-exhuberance, (sp), on the part of our owners wanting to make a statement, and as nice as it was, it hasn't worked. FACT.

Pigeonho said:
Barker said:

Prick? Who the fuck are you calling a prick?

The most exciting football in years? That was just Robinho was it? I have one, no.......two memories of Robinho in blue.
Are you thick? Who else would I be calling a prick?

Stopped reading at the end of that second sentence. Clearly a part-time supporter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.