Thank you Robinho

Barker said:
Pigeonho said:
Prick? Who the fuck are you calling a prick?

The most exciting football in years? That was just Robinho was it? I have one, no.......two memories of Robinho in blue.
Are you thick? Who else would I be calling a prick?

Stopped reading at the end of that second sentence. Clearly a part-time supporter.

Sad, that is all.

Pigeonho said:
Sad, that is all.
No, what is sad is that the man is under that much pressure to perform that one wrong move, bad shot, bad pass, he get's slated for it.

Name one other player in the world in that same situation.

Barker said:
Pigeonho said:
Sad, that is all.
No, what is sad is that the man is under that much pressure to perform that one wrong move, bad shot, bad pass, he get's slated for it.

Every player who plays for any top team?

Damocles said:
Barker said:

Really though?

On the same level as Robinho? Come on, don't be silly now.

Barker said:
Pigeonho said:
Sad, that is all.

I couldn't give a fuck about who else is in that situation. What I give a fuck about is players giving their all and showing some effort. Robinho has done nothing today, other than give the ball away which lead to their equaliser, oh and shot wide and weak too. If we had paid £32.5 for Stuart Downing and he was performing the same, you and all the other Robbie Lickers would have been on his case a long, long time ago. Because its Robinho though the story is different. The majority on here can see he's a waste of money, thats because they, (like me), know a think or two. The others just want him here because he's Robinho, well fuck the name, I couldn't give a fuck about who he is, who we bought him off and who's nose we got him from under. He is not a player.

Barker said:
Damocles said:
Really though?

On the same level as Robinho? Come on, don't be silly now.

Just in City's camp, Richards is under far more scrutiny than Robinho. If Micah fucks up once during a game, there are calls to drop him or move him to CB.

Robinho, at least, has a few chances and fans don't tend to get on his back as much. Still, I've been saying it for weeks and weeks, if there is one thing that he needs right now, it's a goal. More than any player I've ever seen, he needs a goal. His head has fell off, he could do with a hattrick to be honest, but the problem is that unlike other players, he won't work any harder when his head is down.

Pigeonho said:
FOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRR FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK SSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE how many chances does a £32.5m player need?!!!
Hahah...and there's the problem right there. He did not choose his pricetag!

Pigeonho said:
FOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRR FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK SSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE how many chances does a £32.5m player need?!!!

Price is no indication of quality.

Given cost £8m.

Also, slagging flamboyant and temperamental players like Robinho off has no upside. If you're the manager, then great, but we shouldn't be slating him. He has confidence problems at the moment, booing isn't going to help. We should show him that he is appreciated and we are all behind him to get his goals. They will come, with time.
People seem to forget that he was the joint 3rd top scorer in the Premiership last season, despite playing left wing, and that he's been injured most of this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.