Thank you Robinho

robinho is one of the best ten players on the planet imo, but he seems to be a confidence player and is low on that at the minute. i get the feeling mancini will sort this and his attitude out, and he'll be better for it.

MANCIO4EVER said:
Just wanna fix 1 point, not an opinion, a matter of fact:
Anyone who actually choose to pay THIRTYMILLIONPOUNDS for a rubinho, should not be sacked: must be convicted to jail, and then interdicted to run any career that involve other than the strict use of feet/hand, because this kind of man is not an incompeted, not an idiot, not a foul, he is a public threath and liability.
Please, kindly, do not start to tell me about saudade or fucking other shit, otherwise I must start to reply that thousands of child suffers starvation for not having been ensured at least 1 $ a day.

Rush working to a mine, fucking bastard, yr. not a footbal player better than me (that means all).
What? In English next time mate.

well done robbi,gud luck whatever he decides,love to see him flying in the champions league next season.

wrongun73 said:
robinho is one of the best ten players on the planet imo, but he seems to be a confidence player and is low on that at the minute. i get the feeling mancini will sort this and his attitude out, and he'll be better for it.

OH MY GOD, I ACTUALLY CRIED A LIL. funny stuff funny stuff.

Damocles said:
MANCIO4EVER said:
Anyone who actually choose to pay THIRTYMILLIONPOUNDS for a rubinho, should not be sacked: must be convicted to jail, and then interdicted to run any career that involve other than the strict use of feet/hand, because this kind of man is not an incompeted, not an idiot, not a foul, he is a public threath and liability.
Please, kindly, do not start to tell me about saudade or fucking other shit, otherwise I must start to reply that thousands of child suffers starvation for not having been ensured at least 1 $ a day.

Rush working to a mine, fucking bastard, yr. not a footbal player better than me (that means all).

The Sheik personally selected Robinho.

We're not going to start slagging off the Sheik for it, trust me.

if u wanna turn it like that, I agree with U.

allblues09 said:
MANCIO4EVER said:

What? In English next time mate.
would u try to do better in italian or german, perhaps in french.
cheap person

thecitymassive said:
wrongun73 said:

OH MY GOD, I ACTUALLY CRIED A LIL. funny stuff funny stuff.

whats funny mate?
whos the first name on the brazil team sheet when fit? forget kaka, ronaldinho and the rest, its robinho. he's like a fucking god over there. because you have the opinion he's a lazy **** or whatever doesnt make him shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.