Thank you Robinho

Just had an interesting text from a mate who has been up to Scunny on a minibus and is being filmed (will be on the o/s) he said a city press officer has said Robby is going nowhere.

I do hope there is some truth in this, also mentioned it should hopefully be made public today.

happy days if true.

come on robby

Lets get behind him if he stays, can only be good for us to keep talent not shoot it down

Just hope he appreciates our support if he does stay and shows us he wants to be part of us once more

citymad said:
Absolutely gutted it hasn't worked out for him here. His body language and goal celebration said this was his final game and was saying goodbye to the fans. I hope I'm wrong because the premier league needs to keep attracting special talent like him.

Agree 100%

The guy is ultra talented

He is not supposed to track back - Edit just seen sky sports

Goodbye Robbie and all the best

found this

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7KyEFOj_8E[/youtube]

Immaculate Pasta said:
So pleased for him. He deserved that goal with his performance today. Hopefully that will bring back his confidence.

I'd rather listen to Kevin Keegan about football that the majority of jokers out there, he doesn't judge a player by how much he was bought for.

Neither do we...we judge him by the performances on the pitch.

He may not have been the great success we all wanted but by the fuck did he make em sit up and take notice, but if he is going we can only wish him all the best for his future and just wish it had been with us

Good luck Robbie, you signing for us was the start of us believing.

Hope he has a superb world cup then probably sign for Barca

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.