Thank you Robinho

wrongun73 said:
thecitymassive said:
OH MY GOD, I ACTUALLY CRIED A LIL. funny stuff funny stuff.

whats funny mate?
whos the first name on the brazil team sheet when fit? forget kaka, ronaldinho and the rest, its robinho. he's like a fucking god over there. because you have the opinion he's a lazy **** or whatever doesnt make him shit.

i never said he was shit, infact I think hes a good player.....top 10 in the world? dont be ridiculous!! he's not a premier league player and he knows that and hes only saying he wants to stay here is because of the money we are paying him!

So pleased for him. He deserved that goal with his performance today. Hopefully that will bring back his confidence.

I'd rather listen to Kevin Keegan about football that the majority of jokers out there, he doesn't judge a player by how much he was bought for.

To be fair i thought he played pretty good today.

Hope that will give him the confidence to move on now and start bagging and doing what he does best again.

Cant believe the level of absolute sh*te he was given on the matchday thread after what i thought was a pretty decent game, particularly as time went on. After his long injury and the heavy knock of confidence under the last manager, he needs some games to sort himself out.

Fucking delighted when he scored.

And as for the idiot who slated him all afternoon and then spouted disgust when he heard the word 'Munich' on the telly............ get the fuck over yourself.

Absolutely gutted it hasn't worked out for him here. His body language and goal celebration said this was his final game and was saying goodbye to the fans. I hope I'm wrong because the premier league needs to keep attracting special talent like him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.