Thanks Mr Cook!

Read the first 3 posts and i have to say, FUCK OFF!

Was Cook on the field tonight? No. He has spoken of what can be at this club and not given a time limit.

I wish you boo boys would throw yourselves in the canal with lots of bricks in your pockets cos you're all starting to look like juvinial pricks!

Why dont you start having pop shots at Zabaleta? Yet again last night he was awful. You wont though, cos he's a trier and boy do the boo boys love a trier!

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
stanman said:
you're doin my fuckin head in. Mancini just said we'll win the FA cup . Are you gonna call him a cnut

You don't get it do you!? Don't let it do your head in a minute longer. Move on.

And you my friend dont get it.

Let me spell it out for you.

Y-o-u
a-r-e
a
f-u-c-k-i-n-g
m-o-r-o-n

Im sorry but this thread is a fucking disgrace and alot of you that have posted and that will post in it want to take a good hard look at yourselves and question where your loyalty stands cos by slagging off one of our own and trying to blame him.........

your loyalty is obviously not with City and the future of this club!

Re: Tonight was GARY COOKS FAULT

johnwaynebobbet said:
When does anyone associated with any club come out and say "WHEN WE BEAT" let alone on out own fucking door step. WHAT A FUCKING IMBRED.

Will somebody ban this rag clown?

Imbred? What the fuck is that?

Ricster said:
johnwaynebobbet said:
When does anyone associated with any club come out and say "WHEN WE BEAT" let alone on out own fucking door step. WHAT A FUCKING IMBRED.

Will somebody ban this rag clown?

Imbred? What the fuck is that?

He must have hit b instead of space, they're close together, I do it often.

In all seriousness, Cook's remarks almost certainly motivated the Rags to play harder than would normally have been the case. Not sure if it made all that much difference, but his words were certainly poorly timed.

lionheart said:
In all seriousness, Cook's remarks almost certainly motivated the Rags to play harder than would normally have been the case. Not sure if it made all that much difference, but his words were certainly poorly timed.

Disagree. Every player is always up for the derby.

bluesoup said:
Will you all just stop blaming everyone and anyone. You sound like a cackle of spoilt children. Face facts. We lost. Get over it. The ref did ok. The players did ok. Venting does not change anything. Take the defeat with some thoughts and dignity.

We got to the semis. This is an achievement in itself. Those of us old enough to remember - this is the best we've done in a long long time. This is a milestone for city. We played well but not well enough. Take a step back and think about where we are and who we are. This semi signalled that we are banging on the door. End of. Get over it.

This is not Garry's fault. Utd were out to prove a point without any assistance from us.
Good post. Few Rags on the wind up

i suppose he should start saying "We are gonna lose as we are so so shit"....

Get a grip.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.