Thanks Mr Cook!

bluwes said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
... for now making us all look very stupid after your ill-advised arrogance in New York.

Your on drugs right ??

If you don't agree please elaborate because after "Your on drugs right ??" I'm actually none wiser as to your argument.

Re: Tonight was GARY COOKS FAULT

good lad

i think one reason cook's comments went down so badly is because we still get teased about KK's 'massive' statement.

radio 5 DID mention cook's comments when we lost, but they said our plans for world domination would have to wait. that's a big difference. they didn't laugh at us, they don't think it's ridiculous, they think it's probably going to happen.

bluwes said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
If you don't agree please elaborate because after "Your on drugs right ??" I'm actually none wiser as to your argument.

Because my opinion is your talking bo**ox, in the way that someone who is on drugs would talk

nope. Still none the wiser.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
bluwes said:
Because my opinion is your talking bo**ox, in the way that someone who is on drugs would talk

nope. Still none the wiser.

I'm off to bed now but please fuck off and do one rag

Will you all just stop blaming everyone and anyone. You sound like a cackle of spoilt children. Face facts. We lost. Get over it. The ref did ok. The players did ok. Venting does not change anything. Take the defeat with some thoughts and dignity.

We got to the semis. This is an achievement in itself. Those of us old enough to remember - this is the best we've done in a long long time. This is a milestone for city. We played well but not well enough. Take a step back and think about where we are and who we are. This semi signalled that we are banging on the door. End of. Get over it.

This is not Garry's fault. Utd were out to prove a point without any assistance from us.

bizzbo said:
good lad

i think one reason cook's comments went down so badly is because we still get teased about KK's 'massive' statement.

radio 5 DID mention cook's comments when we lost, but they said our plans for world domination would have to wait. that's a big difference. they didn't laugh at us, they don't think it's ridiculous, they think it's probably going to happen.

I hope it happens, infact i dont hope i know it will. We now have a great leader in Mancini and are a genuine worry and fear to baconface. United scum used to say Liverpool was the derby, well now its on the doorstep...

I fear every team that goes against twat head will always be tar'd with the same brush ad Keegan. They will always be classed as doing a Keegan even if the have the most valid point in football.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.