Thanks Mr Cook!

Re: Tonight was GARY COOKS FAULT

johnwaynebobbet said:
When does anyone associated with any club come out and say "WHEN WE BEAT" let alone on out own fucking door step. WHAT A FUCKING IMBRED.[/quo

Your still trying aren't you, very trying,

like I said before FUCK OFF, we dont want you on here

fez1958 said:
we were shit tonight

No i dont think we were shit. Were we not playing against the team who are top of the premiership? Where we aspire to be?

I just feel that if Mr XXXXX had come out midweek and spouted the same bile against us as Mr XXXX had against united it somewhat helps rallye the troops..

bluwes said:
ramsdale4 said:
Fuck off.

Garry Cook said we will beat Utd. What a twat he looks now... some of you on here are pathetic.

Well I said we will beat them. Every blue I know said we will beat them. And just because he said it, (lets not forget in a bar full of City fans). I suppose he should have just picked the mic up and shouted "we probably wont beat them actually lads, and i doubt we will be the biggest club in the world so im going to tell Mr Mansour to pull out and concentrate on the F1 and Golf instead." Its his fucking job to talk us up, and your just looking for excuses as much as the rag media are. Fucking disgrace.

With you Ramsdale, I am suspicious we are infected with Rags on this thread ...or fu**wits

So because I have a different view to yours, I'm a rag?

fez1958 said:
we were shit tonight

No i dont think we were shit. Were we not playing against the team who are top of the premiership? Where we aspire to be?

I just feel that if Mr XXXXX had come out midweek and spouted the same bile against us as Mr XXXX had against united it somewhat helps rallye the troops..

We lost because we didn't mark Rooney on that cross. Simple as.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
bluwes said:
With you Ramsdale, I am suspicious we are infected with Rags on this thread ...or fu**wits

So because I have a different view to yours, I'm a rag?

Cook should just have kept his trap fucking shut for once.

He is like David Brent but worse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.