Thanks Mr Cook!

Re: Tonight was GARY COOKS FAULT

what shit. think this forum is in need of reform. an MCFC aptitude test would be a good way to seperate the "wheat" from the "chaff". or in other words seperate the "kids who spout rumours and lack of football and world knowledge" from the "city fans"

Immaculate Pasta said:
This forum has officially gone to the dogs. It needs a huge makeover.

Pasta, Gok is the man for the colour scheme. Maybe some italian tailoring and a touch of Giles for the language.

Hello,My name is Garry Cook I have flown all the way to New York to tell you City fans that after all the money we have spent, I am delighted to be able to tell you that from now on in we are going to be ..............an average team, and we might get to a cup final in the next ten years , but don't expect too much for your money..

That would have been a great night out ,

Gary cook listens to the fans and actually gives a shit. YES he makes the odd gaff, but we all do. He is a good man and will lead this club into better days.

johnwaynebobbet said:
We lost because David Brent was engineered off A RAG LIKE ME
inbred.jpg

how the fuck was it gary cookes fault?

he shouldn't of opened his mouth like he did though, he's made a complete dick of himself once again.

alextrueblue said:
masterwig said:
We lost because we didn't mark Rooney on that cross. Simple as.

da daaaaa! sense at last!

yes, we allowed wayne wooney a free header from six yards, game over.

I apologize tonights thread was a little heat of the moment. Like rafa did to bacon face at XMAS last year, the weekends talk by cook felt like that.

To look at tonights match and realize we have come so far in so little time you expect to make it past the scum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.