Thanks Pep for calling out the ref (and Liverpool fans)

The thing is, Tierney has to live with his cheating. Even Crappenbent eventually owned up to wrongly sending off Bellamy at Bolton. May Tierney have many, many sleepless nights over his CHEATING!

i was just wondering has there been any update on the scousers spitting on our staff or are they still reviewing the footage?
Does anyone find it funny that absolutely no details, no address, no pictures, nothing has leaked about this incident.

Normally the excuses are Wool, if they come from 5 miles outside the City, not a real fan or day tripper.

There’s absolutely nothing yet we know there are pictures & video footage.

Does anyone find it funny that absolutely no details, no address, no pictures, nothing has leaked about this incident.

Normally the excuses are Wool, if they come from 5 miles outside the City, not a real fan or day tripper.

There’s absolutely nothing yet we know there are pictures & video footage.
My opinion is that Liverpool FC are going to deny that anything happened.

“Liverpool say they have substantial evidence relating to Manchester City's claim that a supporter spat at a member of staff, and it could be passed on to police.”

They could show lots of footage of City’s staff not being spat on.

I can’t see LFC going out of their way to prove something that shows them or their fans in a negative way.

Fantastic thread, just popped in to say, Pep, you are 1 00% correct in calling out the dippers to be complete and utter twats, and not withstanding the ref was embarrassing fkin wank and gutless on the day !

Because that was a straight red/penalty - the things that can be reviewed by VAR are specified, and both of those are reviewable.

A single yellow card cannot be reviewed, unless it has something else going for it.
The “genius” of it all for refs us that if they don’t give ANYTHING, then there is almost nothing done about anything! There are so few things reviewed if the ref DOESNT GIVE IT, that it plays into their hands.

If anyone thinks that the mandate to “let the players play” more this season, and not call things as they have been, is a coincidence, it isn’t! It plays, hand in glove, with allowing refs to let more stuff go (make no decision and the decision can’t be challenged unless your mate thinks you’ve made a “clear and obvious error” on a very small number of decisions) and leaves players and coaches fuming!

However, there still needs to be a distinction about all if that and Tierney’s performance. HE CHEATED. He knows the LOTG, and he simply chose not to apply them to Milner. He KNEW it was a second yellow, but ignored that in order keep it 11 v 11. That’s cheating…and weak.

Henceforth: Weak cheat Paul Tierney,

And, out trots Hackett with an excuse for Tierney!

Talk about the thin BLUE line for the Police, how about the thin BLACK line between refs?!

I quote:
“There was no question in my mind that Paul Tierney contributed positively to an outstanding Premier League game.

Probably one of the best games I’ve seen in the Premier League, hugely entertaining. The goal from Salah was just unbelievable.

Like all referees, you get criticism in relation to the big decisions. The big decision on Milner was clearly a yellow card offence, no question. In not applying a yellow card and Liverpool going up the other end to score, that compounded the whole thing. That’s what upset Pep Guardiola.

He’s got it wrong. We say to referees don’t guess. In it, I wonder whether he saw Henderson and Milner together and with that he didn’t actually get the correct outcome.

I want to balance this, Tierney is in top form, he’s a top-class referee. His integrity cannot be questioned.

He’s in a level of doubt about the incident. He cannot re-run it through his mind. That level of doubt is sufficient to say ‘I’m not going to issue a yellow and then red card’.

He knows if he did issue a red card and got it wrong then the outcome is even more wrong in that sense.”

In effect, HE WAS DEFINITELY WRONG, but maybe he was too blind, or in such a bad position, that neither he nor any of the other THREE OFFICIALS saw that it was MILNER who put his leg out as far and as high as it would go, and maybe he thought it was Henderson????

WTAF???

This shit gets even more embarrassing when they try to make excuses…

Wasn’t sure if it was Milner or Henderson, so did NOTHING! Thank goodness it wasn’t a bad injury (landed on his head and twisted his neck!)!

These fucks are LAUGHABLE in their attempts to try to cover each other’s tracks!
Corruption laid bare, dressed up in a deniable cloak of incompetence

i was just wondering has there been any update on the scousers spitting on our staff or are they still reviewing the footage?
It will all be brushed under the carpet for ‘inconclusive evidence’ mate. Guaranteed.
Merseyside Police and liverpool fc have no appetite to investigate anything properly. Especially when it involves ‘dem deeeerrrtttty mancs’.
There is a reason why blatantly guilty lowlife, criminal scumbags like Ken Dodd and Steven Gerrard insisted on their trials being held in Merseyside. Ashamed of nothing, it is in their DNA

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.