Thanks Yaya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will get a great send off.

Showed last week he still has the qualities that would improve the vast majority of Premier League clubs if he stays in England , may join Zaba at West Ham I reckon if he stays.

USA a likely stay for him to bring to an end his professional playing days but we shall see.

Still good enough to play a role at a side like Wolves whose Chinese owners will throw a big wage his way.

Gonna really really miss him to be fair. Proper gutted that he’s past it now, don’t wanna think what I’ll feel like when David leaves :(

Had a dream of Yaya scoring a hat-trick against Huddersfield. Hopefully he score a goal in one of the next 2 games.

Almost single handed won us the fa cup in 2012 and stepped up when it mattered in the big games towards the end of the '12 season especially Newcastle and '14 season vs palace

I will be very interested in his interviews , quotes when he finally leaves the club. I am sure he will be full of praise for the club that has helped him become a multi millionaire and win multiple trophies.

A truly incredible player, and an integral part of our recent success. Hope he gets a great send off on Wednesday night, as he truly deserves it.

One of our all-time greats.

An absolute beast in his pomp, one of the best the league has seen let alone our club. Thanks, Yaya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.