That’s it, problem solved.

Or just wear some really tight neo pink shorts underneath your trousers and then at the end of the game take the trousers off find the twat and say whatcha going to do about these dickhead ?

Then again the agony of sitting through a game with tight shorts on may backfire on you:)

I'm sorry this happened to you, it's ridiculous especially when others were wearing shorts too.

Oh man what a sad tale and one which really resonates at a time when the relationship between those who run the club and us fans is at a real low point

Don’t let some over zealous minimum wage jobsworth moron have any effect whatsoever on your habit of a lifetime. I’d say don’t let one bad apple ruin the barrel but there are quite a few bad apples at City these days.

I had a situation at City a couple of years ago where an over officious steward impacted my enjoyment of the match. I had to let him win that little battle but having bided my time and considered my options I was able to bring the matter to a very satisfactory close away from the stadium a month or so later.

Every situation is different but there’s always something you can do to right a wrong. I’ve not read the whole thread but I hope you’ve changed your mind and are back in your seat for the next home game.

Once a blue always a blue

Did you wack him?

these sort of problems should be brought up at branch/club meetings, too many red w***ers working at our club for my liking and they go out of their way to cause problems

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.