That’s it, problem solved.

Personally for my next visit I'd study the dress code and then wear the most outrageous thing I could find which complied. Wear your jacket inside out, wear neon pink trousers, just have a chuckle. As others have said, engaging with the prick in the first place was a mistake
So whats wrong with wearing a jacket inside out and neon pink trousers? You've got me all self conscious now you fashionista ****. I look lovely in that rig out, ask anybody.

Gutted and hurt. And its Saturday and now i dont know if i want to go out now.

So whats wrong with wearing a jacket inside out and neon pink trousers? You've got me all self conscious now you fashionista ****. I look lovely in that rig out, ask anybody.

Magic, I doubt they will fuckin let you out! :)

Magic, I doubt they will fuckin let you out! :)

Suddenly and irreversibly, my confidence and swagger is gone. Here was me thinking all those people staring and pointing, were paying homage to the magnificenct cut of my jib.

I don't think I can get over this. At least my gorgeous hair is still a thing. Just as well, as I don't suit hats.

Oh man what a sad tale and one which really resonates at a time when the relationship between those who run the club and us fans is at a real low point

Don’t let some over zealous minimum wage jobsworth moron have any effect whatsoever on your habit of a lifetime. I’d say don’t let one bad apple ruin the barrel but there are quite a few bad apples at City these days.

I had a situation at City a couple of years ago where an over officious steward impacted my enjoyment of the match. I had to let him win that little battle but having bided my time and considered my options I was able to bring the matter to a very satisfactory close away from the stadium a month or so later.

Every situation is different but there’s always something you can do to right a wrong. I’ve not read the whole thread but I hope you’ve changed your mind and are back in your seat for the next home game.

Once a blue always a blue
But according to you, not when you reach 50 then your just a old ****

Nothing wrong at all, it's in total compliance with MCFC Corporate Jolly Dress Code. TBF I am recognised as something of a fashion icon with boot cut jeans and winkle pickers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.