That’s it, problem solved.

Hooray, a victory for the little Guy ;-)

You did say you were 5'5" or something didn't you?

No offence, glad the Club saw sense and resolved it for you.

Burnley can't come soon enough for a lot of us.

Got a feeling this thread is gonna turn into people complaining about the most random things……………….

To all the loyal supporters who have attended like myself over the last 35 years week in week out, I’m sorry to say but I’m bowing out and wish you all the best with this and up and coming seasons.
Unless that is City some up with a nice little sweetener (swanky new pair of kecks would be nice) in which case I will abandon all personal pride and integrity and do the decent thing by returning, after a short sabbatical, to my usual place of worship.

this may be against popular opinion, but the OP sounds like a serial complainer to me. All that’s missing is a photo of him in the MEN giving the thumbs down ‘compo face’ in his shorts. who else (seriously) would say they’re jacking in going to City because of some over officious steward on a single occasion. sounds like a convenient excuse to me. Lo and behold the club ‘reach out’ after this post and offer some compo (probably an upgrade to the tunnel club for a game) and all is forgiven. ITS A MIRACLE!!!!!!!

You dont want to reveal the solution which is obviously satisfactory to you but do you think it was based at least partly on your being in the posh seats?
I can't see the peasants in the third tier getting anything satisfactory from the club- except trophies of course.
I'll be happy with a pint of Amstel piss that's doesn't taste of industrial pipe cleaner

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.