That Banner (Merged)

Re: That Banner is going nowhere. (yet)

This will be a massive own goal for them if they put this banner up as not only does it motivate us to rip this one down it also shows there small mindness and there bitterness.

Even if the media think of it as being witty all football fans in the country will know how pathetic they really are.

IMO
They will have one having a dig at the scousers but I hope they do one for us as it shows fear of us.

In this case we shouldn't fall for this shit and any banners at our ground should be about City, our owners, our players, our manager and our loyal support.

As Joe Hart stated We don't care about them they are now just another 3 points when we play them or to progress in the cup.

jimmy blue shoes said:
They're going to change it to 43 years to signify how long it's been since we won the league.

No dignity the bitter red cnuts.

They miss the point entirely. The '35 years' banner was a little bit of genuine humour from a normally humourless bunch of humanity, but to change it to 43 will be judged by the football community as a base act of spite and one rooted in bitterness. But then, perhaps, they might understand the mindset of the Scarlet Vermin just that little bit better!

Personally, they can stick anything up at The Swamp. They always appear to have a peeled carrot stuck up their arses so a banner isn't going to affect us one iota.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
jimmy blue shoes said:
They're going to change it to 43 years to signify how long it's been since we won the league.

No dignity the bitter red cnuts.

They miss the point entirely. The '35 years' banner was a little bit of genuine humour from a normally humourless bunch of humanity, but to change it to 43 will be judged by the football community as a base act of spite and one rooted in bitterness. But then, perhaps, they might understand the mindset of the Scarlet Vermin just that little bit better!

Personally, they can stick anything up at The Swamp. They always appear to have a peeled carrot stuck up their arses so a banner isn't going to affect us one iota.

Amen to that!

from redcaffe:

Add 10 years to it ~ the last time City won the league.

next post :

seems a little small time dont you think.. we might look a little stupid god forbit if the fukers did win the league in the next few seasons ?

not saying they will win the league any time soon as the likes of the liverpool and spurs could potentially improve and challenge for top honours..

You already looking stupid, and you pushing your luck anyway with that new banner , and feeling scared :P

and if they gonna keep it standing for where it is now, like well this is how many years you won f**k all, maybe my memory aint that good, but didnt they not win anything from 1911 to 1948, 37 years???

obsessed. Will be even funnier when they have to take it down next year again...

man utd in small minded hateful fans shocker.

personally i don't give a fuck about the petty bitter twats...they are bad losers.... and bad winners.

That banner gave us extra motivation this year, Im sure of it. Players, Management and Staff often refered to it, and I am in little doubt that it was mentioned in the dressing room pre match.

Let them keep it up. Extra motivation to rip it down - for good - next season.

43 years, and were still here!!!!

i find it funny and obviously smalltime

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.