That Banner (Merged)

Re: That Banner is going nowhere. (yet)

The fact that this thread is currently on 12 pages shows that despite posts to the contrary, many on here ARE angered by the banner.
Let it go, chaps. That club are an irrelevance to us and what we're doing.

We're Manchester City, we can rise above petty insults and childish name-calling.

clutching at straws now in swampland.no other banner will have the same significance,most of their songs gone.they were more bothered about us losing the final than their own team winning.the drought is over,now may the good times continue.weve done our own double this season,champions league qualification and more important to me lifting the fa cup

we should put one up for united not winning the thomas cook trophy!......sad bitter scum!

lol at anfield
[bigimg]http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=275075.0;attach=210880;image[/bigimg]

I have not replied to any texts from them, even the ones wishing us well.

I have spoken to a few but i dont say well done to them but they said well done to me.

The only banner I would like to see is

Stretford 37 v 35 Manchester as this is a historic fact, not one that needs to be changed ever.

KentBlue said:
The fact that this thread is currently on 12 pages shows that despite posts to the contrary, many on here ARE angered by the banner.
Let it go, chaps. That club are an irrelevance to us and what we're doing.

We're Manchester City, we can rise above petty insults and childish name-calling.

You are absolutely on the ball with this, Kent Blue.

Didn't anyone listen to Joe Hart after Saturday's game ("I don't care about Man United, this is all about us")?

United fans love to perpetuate the myth that we are obsessed with them - and threads like this give them some ammunition.

Ignore them, and let's enjoy where we are.

ArndaleRhino said:
That banner shouldnt be up anyway, the original was taken down for a very good reason and that **** Tufty/SEF had no business putting an identical replacement one up there.

Its had its run, its did its job and now it should be taken down. We should have a bit of graciousness and invite Mancini to do it. Sadly Stretford End flags are run by a bunch of pricks so expect it to be changed to 43 or some other random number that no-one really cares about.
Well said,is it true the fucker used to be an Everton fan.

Edit: Seems i'm late to post the news lol. Ahh well.

Guys the banner has gone!

The guy who is is co-owner of Stretford End banners - the people that make them - has said so himself on twitter.

For those who are interested, the ticker banner is currently not on the Stretford End, but as they say "Watch this space"!

<a class="postlink" href="http://twitter.com/TuftyMUFC/status/70150321816608769" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitter.com/TuftyMUFC/status/70150321816608769</a>

His twitter name is @tuftyMUFC. Give him some stick lol!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.