That Banner (Merged)

Re: That Banner is going nowhere. (yet)

Please, please, please put one up you sad bitter cocknockers, go on make my day......... no one cares anymore, no one cared anyway, im happy as a pig in a pile of shit......... roll on the Community shield!!
Has anyone noticed the cunts dont have a big banner with baconface on it, unlike the Scousers who honour Shankley and Paisley with one.... what is up with these fuckin shits, it seems they dont like anyone stealing their limelight?
fuckin classless scum!!

jimmy blue shoes said:
They're going to change it to 43 years to signify how long it's been since we won the league.

No dignity the bitter red cnuts.
Who cares? They call us bitter, if anything it comes across as them being bitter thesedays

I'd to see them show the loyalty we've shown our team over the years.

Our Wembley semi final was symbolic of what shit fans they were.

And the banner thing isn't even an original idea... it was done first in USA baseball years ago.

What don't the rags copy? Glory, Glory (Spurs), Old Trafford (cricket ground), the Red Devils (Salford rugby)

I for one got deeply upset by the Banner. City can stop this with a quick phone call to Bobby Charlton.

If a new Banner goes up we shall put our own up. Didn't they actually evict families from Club Houses after the tragedy?

" X Widows and Orphans".

It would be low,viscious and nasty but true. It would however end this once and for all.

Soulboy said:
SkyBlueFlux said:
I think it's a brilliant idea.

What would feel better than seeing them change it on a season-by-season basis?

It can be like an annual tradition, we can set a special day out for it. Like the changing of the guard at the palace we can have "the changing of the banner".

2032:
"What does our wonderful neighbour's banner say this year mate?"

"They've changed it to '128 years' to signify the last time we won the FA Cup whilst captained by a Welshman with a cocktail stick in his mouth."

"Excellent, well hopefully with the return of the new and improved bionic Ched Evans we can be taking that one down soon."

That is one of the funniest posts I have ever read on here.

The changing of the banner... PMSL!

Ditto....PMSL

How about we have some theme music to accompany the changing ritual every year?? And we need to decide on a date for this with the newly bitter Rags....maybe Derby Day??

they are also discussing leaving it up as a reminder of how long we went without a trophy.

didnt they go 37 ?

didn't they borrow our ground ?

didnt the council coffers help rebuild their ground ?

didnt we give them kits so they could play ?

if im wrong fair doos.

they are so small time.

would love to go a whole season unbeaten..then our banner could be -120 years. !!

Out of interest I wonder if the clock on the iPhone app they hace has stopped? Feckers actually paid coin for that app aswell! Silly silly rags!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.