THAT banner

It was always going to happen because they haven't got the dignity to admit it was fun for them while it lasted but now it is over. My money was on them saying the F.A. Cup doesn't count it's when you win the league. If they are that desperate to leave it up that they change the goalposts then for all there achievements they are going to make themselves look desperate and show that they obviously are starting to fear us. They put it up and have lived off it for years will they be gracious enough to take it down if we win, will they hell!!

davealvers said:
Ducado said:
I guess they could replace it with a "Debt Banner" one that keeps rising with every passing day, just to remind them that they are skating on the thinnest of ice

Why haven't we done this yet?!?!?!? I think this banner would be around a lot longer than the 35 years one and would need significantly more digits

With the amount of interest being paid on these debts we'd need a digital one.

KansasCITY said:
I think its funny how they have a "freeze time" option. To "remind" us how we went 35 years without a trophy....its not like they went 37 years or anything...

This is what I'm thinking. I hope they leave it up on 35 years as they will look really stupid then.

35<37

I'm looking forward to going to the swamp next season and singing "Where's your banner gone"!!!!!
I believe this is the beginning to a wonderful future after the rollercoaster ride i've endured over the last 15 years as a season ticket holder!!!!

The banner has had a good innings and was fun while it lasted, but I think it would be very small time of us to keep it there if you were to win the cup.
Hopefully we'll change it to number of league titles won >>> l 1 l 9 l and not something about you or any other club

If we win the Cup, we should erect our own version of the banner at COMS for next season:

"Years without a trophy: 0"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.