That Hamburg night in Manchester

Anyone remember the lad from on here that had the giant inflatable cock and stuck Ferguson’s face on it? Didn’t expect to see that when making my way to the ground that night.

It was £5 per ticket, certainly helped
As everyone says it was easily the best atmosphere I have ever been in, considering what we have achieved since

The atmosphere at Celtic away in the champs league was pretty special too

It was a great night, it just goes to show what a missed opportunity it has been for UEFA and the club since then that the relationship is now so toxic and you personally couldn't pay me to attend one of those games(and that's from someone that attended almost every Full Members Cup games home and away back in the 80s).

I think also this match you could buy up to 5?? together and as it was a free for all, with no priority, groups of friends were able to buy in groups together, rather than be sat in different corners of the ground. People always feel more comfortable to sing when in groups.

It was absolutely buzzing and the only really comparable match was Pool last season.

We were just starting out then as well though? We are spoilt now and a lot of fans just turn up to watch us win and have become expectant of how many we will score

Everything was just right for the night. We were in a shout of qualifying, we played a very good, but unlucky, game, flags, noise - the whole schmozzle just came together. If yer tried to insert all the elements of a great matchday crowd experience yer wouldn't replicate it. it was one of those nights that just happened.

A family of four could attend for £12.00. Where we won and lost on the same night...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.