that Macheda Tw*t

Re: that Macheda Twat

Sky Blue said:
black mamba said:
jhouse said:
ussy said:
Its funny all the hype he was getting after scoring them FLUKEY 2 goals. Hes quite shit tbh

That goal against Villa was amazing.
On the other hand his goal that won the game against Aston Villa was most definetely world class ...... the turn , the way he lost the defender , the shot , everything about it was absolutely top notch ..... and if Messi had of scored it people would have said so too!

Bleedin hell , no need to go over the top....

I don't say things that are 'over the top' ...... it was a great goal , simple as that ..... let's just say that he won't do that every week!

No denying it was a great goal (spit)......just thought the world class comment was over the top!...anyway not arguing BM I'm in a good mood! ;)

Sky Blue said:
No denying it was a great goal (spit)......just thought the world class comment was over the top!...anyway not arguing BM I'm in a good mood! ;)

If Robinho had done it you would agree it was world class.

svennis pennis said:
Stevies Bald Head! said:
does anybody rate him honestly. I think he is a wank fake ronaldo!

Has the touch of a rapist.

Why do you keep saying this, it isnt very nice for people who have had experiance of it.

i am sure i have read it off you a few times, if it wasnt you accept my apologies.

bluealf said:
svennis pennis said:
Stevies Bald Head! said:

Has the touch of a rapist.

Why do you keep saying this, it isnt very nice for people who have had experiance of it.

i am sure i have read it off you a few times, if it wasnt you accept my apologies.

Probably is me, Im sorry, Did it offend you when alan pardew said the word rape as well?

jhouse said:
Sky Blue said:

If Robinho had done it you would agree it was world class.

Nah, ten a penny those type of goals to Rob.

black mamba said:
jhouse said:
ussy said:
Its funny all the hype he was getting after scoring them FLUKEY 2 goals. Hes quite shit tbh

That goal against Villa was amazing.

Have to agree ....... his goal at Sunderland was a complete and utter fluke , it could have gone anywhere.

On the other hand his goal that won the game against Aston Villa was most definetely world class ...... the turn , the way he lost the defender , the shot , everything about it was absolutely top notch ..... and if Messi had of scored it people would have said so too!

Are you Tyler in disguise? ;)

It was a good goal against villa but he's got a long way to go before he amounts to anything and if the rags are gonna be relying on him (which they could well be considering they can't afford herman munster and the debt is rising) my hope is the pressure will become too much and he will buckle

He looks like a horrible little scummy petulant rag TWAT anyway

Stevies Bald Head! said:

Jeesus Christ, he is 17 mate.... thats probably 5 years older than you though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.