that Macheda Tw*t

Re: that Macheda Twat

Not seein he isnt half decent but i think the term world class is bandied about 2 loosely, a commentator on SSN referred to fabian delph as world class because he beat a couple of defenders and shot wide.

It was a good goal but he has a loooong way to go before being considered world class

Friendly Rag said:
Stevies Bald Head! said:
does anybody rate him honestly. I think he is a wank fake ronaldo!

Jeesus Christ, he is 17 mate.... thats probably 5 years older than you though.

yeah
an u wankers boo (england player) theo walcott off the pitch
obsessed rag prick

bluealf said:
svennis pennis said:
Stevies Bald Head! said:
does anybody rate him honestly. I think he is a wank fake ronaldo!

Has the touch of a rapist.

Why do you keep saying this, it isnt very nice for people who have had experiance of it.

i am sure i have read it off you a few times, if it wasnt you accept my apologies.

alf dont get hot under the collar about it, its only a figure of speech commonly used in football, and very rarely to a woman !!!!!
bet you were on the left wing march in manchester at weekend( was petrov on it) ????

black mamba said:
jhouse said:
ussy said:
Its funny all the hype he was getting after scoring them FLUKEY 2 goals. Hes quite shit tbh

That goal against Villa was amazing.

Have to agree ....... his goal at Sunderland was a complete and utter fluke , it could have gone anywhere.

On the other hand his goal that won the game against Aston Villa was most definetely world class ...... the turn , the way he lost the defender , the shot , everything about it was absolutely top notch ..... and if Messi had of scored it people would have said so too!

the turn and losing the defender was good, fair enough but but the shot? he fell over as he was striking the ball!
was it skill that he managed to get it on target whilst falling or just plain luck that he slipped which in turn took the ball wide of the covering defender and into the corner of the net?

Not really seen enough of him to have a firm opinion. The goal against Villa was top notch, however I have also seen him lose the ball far too easily. He's only young so got room to improve, the media though seem to have already christened him as a footballing God, which is stretching the truth just a touch!

It doesn't really matter though, like most players United brought in for cheap, he'll never make the grade and they'll sell him on. Wellbeck'S another one, although he actually IS a bag of shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.