That Missing Centre Half

nmc said:
Ed2607 said:
They fucked up not buying Mangala and Fernando in the window just save a few million quid.... Well look now what ithat mistake may well have cost!

I'm sure you're right but it's easy to be frivolous with other peoples money and by all accounts Porto were taking the pi$$.

Its worth noting that Mangala doesn't even want to leave porto and they weren't going to sell mid way through a title challenge.

Plus he was cup tied for champions league.
rohit said:
nmc said:
Ed2607 said:
They fucked up not buying Mangala and Fernando in the window just save a few million quid.... Well look now what ithat mistake may well have cost!

I'm sure you're right but it's easy to be frivolous with other peoples money and by all accounts Porto were taking the pi$$.

Its worth noting that Mangala doesn't even want to leave porto and they weren't going to sell mid way through a title challenge.

I like the idea of Benatia, but I'm concerned that the difference between Serie A and the Premier League would end up with him underperfoming initially. That's why I championed the idea for Vertonghen, he's proved he can handle the BPL so there should be no expected drop in performance.

Gray said:
They fucked up not buying a centre half in the summer, we all knew we needed one!
We obviously didn't have much cash to burn on one after the four expensive purchases we had already made, so went for a stop-gap in Demichelis.

No doubt we will go big for one this summer. Mangala seems pretty nailed on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.