That place near Lancashire Cricket Ground.

we approached the ground from salford quays for the first time ever

like the OP i thought it seemed more like the approach to a fairground than a football stadium

cheap and tacky stalls and lots of burger vans

i still haven't got over the GAY sombreros they were buying

Some of those songs make me cringe. However, who ever thought of shining the 'moon' light at CoMs also must have had panto in mind.

75,000 opportunities for opportunists.

What I don't get is the half and half scarves. I mean half City, half United. Who buys them?

I had to be at the swamp for 10.30 ( i was in the 1999 suite, jolly with work) and i could not beleive how many people were around over 2 hours before kick off !!! I have to admit the suite was fine, but then again when its free inc food and beer its always better !!! but to find out the tickets we had were £190 each and that didn't inc beer !! no wonder they make so much money in that place..... i heard they have around 20,000 corporate seats !!!!

It might as well have been a trip to trafalger square or madame tussauds to most of the day trippers there, the football on offer is just the side show. The priority is to take as many photos as you can and buy as many shit souvenirs as you can carry. I know loads of rags who don`t go any more and you can see why, the half & half scarves are just a fuckin NO NO, not to mention the sombreros and green & yellow jesters hats. The club are just hell bent on making as much money as they can and are promoting a sterile atmosphere. I was gobsmacked when I read signs on the walls and on the concourse asking you to text a special hotline to get other spectators into trouble if they were being abit too boistrous. I really hope we don`t get them away in the cup as one poster suggested, I couldn`t stomach another visit to that freak show this season!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.