Thatcher dead

Any chance that the IRA stuff could be left off here? If people want a debate about terrorists, whether you support them or not, then start a terrorism thread.<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:03 pm --<br /><br />
Prestwich_Blue said:
Juan King said:
nimrod said:
Evil my arse..

Your arse then? Because she was a cnut. Anyone who knows anyone who was a miner in the 80's would agree.
And what about the miners in the pits shut down under Labour in the 1960's & 70's? In 1964, when Labour came to power, there were 545 working mines. In 1979, when Thatcher came to power, there were just 219. So Labour closed 326 mines, which is twice as many as closed under Thatcher.

Is it better to be thrown on the scrapheap by Labour than by Tories then?
Ouch!

Prestwich_Blue said:
Juan King said:
nimrod said:
Evil my arse..

Your arse then? Because she was a cnut. Anyone who knows anyone who was a miner in the 80's would agree.
And what about the miners in the pits shut down under Labour in the 1960's & 70's? In 1964, when Labour came to power, there were 545 working mines. In 1979, when Thatcher came to power, there were just 219. So Labour closed 326 mines, which is twice as many as closed under Thatcher.

Is it better to be thrown on the scrapheap by Labour than by Tories then?

Neither mate. You are abviously a Tory, so fair play to you. Thatcher did more harm to where I live than any good that she ever did. In my mind she was a cnut. If she helped you, then fair does, but I hate her.

I'm glad someone has brought up the Falklands.
That was why she won the second election. I felt it then and I feel the same way now.

foxy said:
Blunkett just hit the nail on the head. "If Thatcher is your saint then why did you lot (the Tories) get rid of her?"
Campbell is very, very good on this. If he was the leader of the Labour Party they'd be in a much better place right now. Good bloke who is wasted in a party that will never be in sole power.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.