Thatcher dead

Prestwich_Blue said:
Juan King said:
nimrod said:
Evil my arse..

Your arse then? Because she was a cnut. Anyone who knows anyone who was a miner in the 80's would agree.
And what about the miners in the pits shut down under Labour in the 1960's & 70's? In 1964, when Labour came to power, there were 545 working mines. In 1979, when Thatcher came to power, there were just 219. So Labour closed 326 mines, which is twice as many as closed under Thatcher.

Is it better to be thrown on the scrapheap by Labour than by Tories then?

yeah lets not mention what Labour did eh, just jump on the Thacher hate bandwaggon, cos she closed a few pits as well

nimrod said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Juan King said:
Your arse then? Because she was a cnut. Anyone who knows anyone who was a miner in the 80's would agree.
And what about the miners in the pits shut down under Labour in the 1960's & 70's? In 1964, when Labour came to power, there were 545 working mines. In 1979, when Thatcher came to power, there were just 219. So Labour closed 326 mines, which is twice as many as closed under Thatcher.

yeah lets not mention what Labour did eh, just jump on the Thacher hate bandwaggon, cos she closed a few pits as well

Nimrod making a play for the nutjob of the month award

good effort

Rascal said:
nimrod said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Nimrod making a play for the nutjob of the month award

good effort

just thought the thread needed some livening up :)

Juan King said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Juan King said:

Neither mate. You are abviously a Tory, so fair play to you. Thatcher did more harm to where I live than any good that she ever did. In my mind she was a cnut. If she helped you, then fair does, but I hate her.
I'm not a Tory and she made little difference to me one way or the other to be honest. By the time she went, she'd become a parody of herself and I was glad to see the back of her. But I'm sick of all the inaccurate myths being trotted out to justify people's hatred of her.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.