Thatcher dead

BluePurgatory said:
pominoz said:
BluePurgatory said:
Will you be flying in from Oz to protest?
No, i will celebrate from here. Much better bbq's and prawns. ;0

Armchair Comrade! :o)

If i could be arsed, i would be throwing eggs in the first row. But fuck it, i can watch the pimply, never have to work a proper job dickheads get nicked from here, in HD. All good ;)

"You are a number of the overwhelming majority who thinks this extravagant funeral is an expensive farce."

While you are one of the underwhelming bile spouting tiny minority that is the reflection of those she defeated, just like your long ago comrades you want to stop the dead being buried with any dignity to get some attention.

Well good luck pal, just pray the plod get to you before a Falklands vet teaches you a little respect ;0)

blueonblue said:
"You are a number of the overwhelming majority who thinks this extravagant funeral is an expensive farce."

While you are one of the underwhelming bile spouting tiny minority that is the reflection of those she defeated, just like your long ago comrades you want to stop the dead being buried with any dignity to get some attention.

Well good luck pal, just pray the plod get to you before a Falklands vet teaches you a little respect ;0)

I was a serving soldier at the time of the falklands...put that in your pipe and smoke it :-)

I was a serving soldier at the time of the falklands...put that in your pipe and smoke it :-)

Crap hats dont count, never have, never will.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.