Thatcher dead

dazdon said:
blueonblue said:
"You are a number of the overwhelming majority who thinks this extravagant funeral is an expensive farce."

While you are one of the underwhelming bile spouting tiny minority that is the reflection of those she defeated, just like your long ago comrades you want to stop the dead being buried with any dignity to get some attention.

Well good luck pal, just pray the plod get to you before a Falklands vet teaches you a little respect ;0)

I was a serving soldier at the time of the falklands...put that in your pipe and smoke it :-)

Did you serve and out of interest which regiment?

BluePurgatory said:
dazdon said:
blueonblue said:
"You are a number of the overwhelming majority who thinks this extravagant funeral is an expensive farce."

While you are one of the underwhelming bile spouting tiny minority that is the reflection of those she defeated, just like your long ago comrades you want to stop the dead being buried with any dignity to get some attention.

Well good luck pal, just pray the plod get to you before a Falklands vet teaches you a little respect ;0)

I was a serving soldier at the time of the falklands...put that in your pipe and smoke it :-)

I wouldn't have mentioned that i had served if it wasn't true.

Obviously crap hats don't count to some posters .......but since you asked I served in 94 locating regt RA.

dazdon said:
BluePurgatory said:
dazdon said:

I wouldn't have mentioned that i had served if it wasn't true.

Obviously crap hats don't count to some posters .......but since you asked I served in 94 locating regt RA.

Just interested!

Not heard the term crap hat for many a year now, made me smile, to be fair though if you didnt wear the maroon beret you were a crap hat (Royal Marines Exempt)
The reason for that is.. We had to earn our berets, where as you were given your hats..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.