Thatcher dead

pominoz said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Why cant they just let her be buried peacefully somewhere without a fucking procession, already got barriers up everywhere in London so the great unwashed can just get in my fucking way for a day shouting at a dead old women

'so the great unwashed', you have no idea.

You bite far too easy mate

Im 26 and have no memories of what she did and therefore have no ill feeling towards her. What i don't understand is why people younger than me are threatening to do this that or the other at her funeral or say good riddance shes a **** or other shitty things.

If i have no recolection of her, how the fuck do people younger than me? How can someone aged 20 say im glad she's dead and rot in hell etc when they weren't even fucking born when she was in power.

Bandwaggon jumping at it's best, they need to fuck off.

pirate said:
dazdon said:
Police officers are monitoring social media, internet forums and BlackBerry messaging networks in the expectation that Margaret Thatcher's funeral procession next Wednesday will be targeted by protesters.

The possibility of demonstrations during the funeral has raised concerns that police may adopt the controversial tactic of making pre-emptive arrests.

Says it all really.

looks like im getting arrested.
that hasnt happened for 20 years.

wonder if the police will threaten me with a kicking again this time?
Only yourself to blame if you do.

Blue Til Death said:
pirate said:
dazdon said:
Says it all really.

If you get a kicking you will deserve it for disrupting an old ladies funeral. Grow up FFS, why were you not protesting outside her house when she was alive?
Not disputing for one second your right to hate her or whatever but what exactly are you trying to achieve disrupting a funeral??

I will not be disrupting it at all, just protesting it, nothing i will do will stop the funeral going ahead as planned. Had it been a private or even privately funded funeral i would not even be discussing it.

I did protest outside her house when she was in office. After she left office I didn't because other than bodyguards (which all ex PM's get) she didn't get anything from the state and had no power.

I am protesting the funeral because it honours Mrs Thatcher on behalf of the nation at an obscene cost. I do not believe that she deserves the honour. I do not believe that the majority of the nation would have agreed to the bestowal of such an honour had it been asked. My protest is to publicly make this point. If I am able to and I dont protest I am in effect agreeing to the honour being given to her.

pirate said:
Blue Til Death said:
pirate said:

If you get a kicking you will deserve it for disrupting an old ladies funeral. Grow up FFS, why were you not protesting outside her house when she was alive?
Not disputing for one second your right to hate her or whatever but what exactly are you trying to achieve disrupting a funeral??in al, just protesting it, nothing i will do will stop the funeral going ahead as planned. Had it been a private or even privately funded funeral i would not even be discussing it.

I did protest outside her house when she was in office. After she left office I didn't because other than bodyguards (which all ex PM's get) she didn't get anything from the state and had no power.

I am protesting the funeral because it honours Mrs Thatcher on behalf of the nation at an obscene cost. I do not believe that she deserves the honour. I do not believe that the majority of the nation would have agreed to the bestowal of such an honour had it been asked. My protest is to publicly make this point. If I am able to and I dont protest I am in effect agreeing to the honour being given to her.

As is your right m8.

You are a number of the overwhelming majority who thinks this extravagant funeral is an expensive farce.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
pominoz said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Why cant they just let her be buried peacefully somewhere without a fucking procession, already got barriers up everywhere in London so the great unwashed can just get in my fucking way for a day shouting at a dead old women

'so the great unwashed', you have no idea.

You bite far too easy mate

I must admit that i do, fuck ya ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.