Thatcher dead

ban-mcfc said:
Interesting programme on channel 4 at the moment.

Thatcher is a topic of conversation that im certainly no expert on and at the moment im struggling to see what it is she did so wrong. It seems most things were done with the intension of the greater good.

Im open to an explanation if i am wrong but thats what im thinking at the moment.

got the makings of a thread,there

Over 3000 people in London celebrating Thatchers death and protesting at cuts, some clashes going on ... And zero reports on this from the BBC and Skynews

bellbuzzer said:
ban-mcfc said:

Thatcher is a topic of conversation that im certainly no expert on and at the moment im struggling to see what it is she did so wrong. It seems most things were done with the intension of the greater good.

Im open to an explanation if i am wrong but thats what im thinking at the moment.

Sounds like we could do with her now.

ban-mcfc said:
bellbuzzer said:
ban-mcfc said:

Sounds like we could do with her now.

I'm watching Channel 4 and certainly a different perspective!

Markt85 said:
Over 3000 people in London celebrating Thatchers death and protesting at cuts, some clashes going on ... And zero reports on this from the BBC and Skynews

They ought to get a life. I wonder how many of them are middle class little darlings who want to play rebellious against Mummy and Daddy.

I'm watching it on channel 4 plus one and when the best you can do is have Kelvin MacKenzie going on about having a semi every time he saw a copy of the Sun on the dashboard of a white van because you'd back Maggie it's really is scrapping the barrel.

Has he ever said sorry for the Hillsborough nonsense?........ friends like those.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.