Thatcher dead

Ducado said:
In the end what is done is done, it can't be undone the world has moved on I can't see the point in being all bitter and full of hate for someone, life is far too short to hold on to resentments

Could never understand Hate. Always saw it as a waste of energy. Dislike yes but not hate!

BluePurgatory said:
Ducado said:
In the end what is done is done, it can't be undone the world has moved on I can't see the point in being all bitter and full of hate for someone, life is far too short to hold on to resentments

Could never understand Hate. Always saw it as a waste of energy. Dislike yes but not hate!

only use that word with the entity know as the rags.

mat said:
BluePurgatory said:
Ducado said:

I can't even hate them Mat

mat said:
BluePurgatory said:
Ducado said:

Yes your right, I forgot all about them!

Quite right, they are more to be pitied than scorned, and so entertaining when their little faces get all flushed and screwed up after a bit of baiting ;0)

blueonblue said:

Quite right, they are more to be pitied than scorned, and so entertaining when their little faces get all flushed and screwed up after a bit of baiting ;0)

Think i'll apply that attitude from now on.

:)

Andy Dale said:
Just a couple of points I'd like to make .
The alternatives to Thatcher were Michael Foot . . . imagine that tramp representing Great Britain .
Or Neil Kinnock . . . an absolute political buffoon .
People celebrating her death who weren't even born or of voting age when she stood for power . . . . Try working out your own views instead of your Dad's .
Glenda Jackson . What a jealous woman ? Just because she and her party couldn't get near her . MP for Hampstead and Kilburn . Hardly areas which were affected by pit closures and run down steelworks . Sad that she has to spout her vile taunts about a woman that constantly wiped the political floor with her . She should show more respect to an opponent that was always streets ahead of her .
I see Labour have another fantastic candidate in the ultra boring and policyless Milliband . . . Heaven help us .

Excellent Post!

BluePurgatory said:
Andy Dale said:
Just a couple of points I'd like to make .
The alternatives to Thatcher were Michael Foot . . . imagine that tramp representing Great Britain .
Or Neil Kinnock . . . an absolute political buffoon .
People celebrating her death who weren't even born or of voting age when she stood for power . . . . Try working out your own views instead of your Dad's .
Glenda Jackson . What a jealous woman ? Just because she and her party couldn't get near her . MP for Hampstead and Kilburn . Hardly areas which were affected by pit closures and run down steelworks . Sad that she has to spout her vile taunts about a woman that constantly wiped the political floor with her . She should show more respect to an opponent that was always streets ahead of her .
I see Labour have another fantastic candidate in the ultra boring and policyless Milliband . . . Heaven help us .

Excellent Post!
what a load of rose tinted tory drivel

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.