Thats it I've 'ad enough

blucat599

mancini out we just were hopeless the whole game, the own goal says enough,
we were awful, disjointed, dispirited, it was terrible to watch, Mancini is finished

record time for another mancini out thread

but that was a SHITE game not denying that knew we would get beat play far too slow

Oh fuck off the lot of you.

And what the fuck is this comment? "the own goal says enough". Oh yeah a freak incident that wouldn't happen 99 times out of 100 certainly tells a story doesn't it? Jesus Christ that's such a dumb thing to say.

blucat599 said:
mancini out we just were hopeless the whole game, the own goal says enough,
we were awful, disjointed, dispirited, it was terrible to watch, Mancini is finished
tonight is the first time i've asked for a manager to leave, he will not get it right, makes hughes look a genius

bluemoonmatt said:
Top marks bluecat, I think you're thefirst to post the predictable Mancini out thread of the night. Rosette to you.

Tosser.

hahaha, made me laugh matt, thankyou.

It isn't Mancini's fault though our squad isn't really that good IMO. Apart from NDJ,Tevez,AJ,Balotelli,Kompany and Yaya most of our players are ridiculously overrated/overpriced.

We're such a long way off Chelsea, Arsenal & the Rags it's unreal.

Has it crossed any ones mind that the majority of the players may just not be up to it basically not good enough
That said the way we are set up we can not afford to give goals away clean sheets are essential but at the moment what was a strength looks like it did under Hughes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.