Thats it I've 'ad enough

Big Dave Watson said:
tremendous.

So thats 4th consecutive defeat to come at the weekend..

..and the 5th next Wednesday...

Positive thoughts that's what we need.

im totally gutted, had enough of watching this negative bollocks, its fucking awful. The media will be loving this, set for another right kicking. we won't win at WBA either, they will be all over us, and if they get an early goal, we will fall to pieces.

blucat599 said:
mancini out we just were hopeless the whole game, the own goal says enough,
we were awful, disjointed, dispirited, it was terrible to watch, Mancini is finished

go and support someone else then you drama queen, obviously some of our squad players arent good enough and boyota and johnson still have plenty to learn before they reach their potential, sometimes you learn quite a lot in defeat, qualifaction is still in our own hands, lets see how we do with our first team against wba and the rags before we start junping out of windows

Sorry but the guy is fucking clueless and so far up his own arse it's untrue. There is running it like you wnat to run it but for me there is a lot of Personal stuff going on with Mancini & it is going to come back and Haunt him.
This stems from pre season please tell me how the fuck do you keep the likes of Vierra on £140k a week (job for the boys) who can't fucking run , Richards who is a defender who can't defend if Arsenal bid £1 get RID, Bridge Fuckin USELESS, Barry treads WATER,
Then get shut of Bellamy who we are MISSING BIG TIME i don't give a fuck what anyone says & Onuha who CAN defend but they have got a voice that Mancini can handle.
Then he plays shite sytems is far to DEFENSIVE this is the ENGLISH PREMIER league not Siera "A
or whatever it's called ITS LIKE WATCHING FUCKING PAINT DRY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you disagree with that ask your self with that Squad of players would you see the same SHITE if Arsene Wenger was CITY manager I will tell you the answer NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I don't think we have a strong enough squad to compete in all competitions,tonight proved our second string are simply not up to the task,as much as i want us to succeed in this competition,i think the only way that will happen is if we play our best 11,that,i feel,will leave us wanting in the league, as the fixtures will take their toll,unfortunately i reckon the manager needs to concentrate on the league this season and forget Europe,we simply have to qualify for the Champs league,on current evidence,that won't happen with the distraction of this competition.

I still believe our first choice 11,which hasn't been on show as yet,will secure a top 4 place,but,as said,that will be jeopardized if resources are stretched.

If we lose the derby then we can consider sacking him until then we should be patient. Mancini will prove everyone wrong and win the derby 3-0

Feel sorry for Silva having to play alongside the likes of Zab, Milner and Richards. Their combined football brain doesn't even come close to matching half of that of Silva's. And then there's Vieira, who has the football brain but is just too past it to put it into practice. Infront of him he has Adebayor who, for all his skill, isn't exactly an intelligent striker.

To top it off Mancini acts as tho we're playing Chelsea, not some unknown Polish team, by bringing on an extra CB when the game is 1-1.

ElanJo said:
Feel sorry for Silva having to play alongside the likes of Zab, Milner and Richards. Their combined football brain doesn't even come close to matching half of that of Silva's. And then there's Vieira, who has the football brain but is just too past it to put it into practice. Infront of him he has Adebayor who, for all his skill, isn't exactly an intelligent striker.

To top it off Mancini acts as tho we're playing Chelsea, not some unknown Polish team, by bringing on an extra CB when the game is 1-1.

So, back him or sack him?

We've not played well all season as far as I'm concerned, the two impressive wins against Chelski and the dippers were ground out boring affairs. Out of the rest of the wins we've had, some were very lucky and others were down to poor opposition. The club is a bloody shambles and this clown needs sacking pronto tonto!

Now, is there a "Half the players are crap" thread going.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.