Thats it I've 'ad enough

afro2007 said:
you people don't get it at all,when Mancini was in Inter he didn't do well in the international level what he did was win the seria A and nothing more for the team but when Jose came he manage to win both the fa cup and home league and that's what a manager is suppose to do he Mancini doesn't have what it takes to be a top manager like jose and co.i have been watching our fan when he started work for us lot of us haven't gotten top class coaches in the club so when he came we were so kinda of joyousness in or respect if i put it that way.he hasn't turn the team to positive league competitive team.i hope we all see this fact and conclude the basics of is works when he came in for the job.

Have you met the other poster and fellow Italian, Mancio? He thinks Mancini is great.

buzzer1 said:
afro2007 said:
you people don't get it at all,when Mancini was in Inter he didn't do well in the international level what he did was win the seria A and nothing more for the team but when Jose came he manage to win both the fa cup and home league and that's what a manager is suppose to do he Mancini doesn't have what it takes to be a top manager like jose and co.i have been watching our fan when he started work for us lot of us haven't gotten top class coaches in the club so when he came we were so kinda of joyousness in or respect if i put it that way.he hasn't turn the team to positive league competitive team.i hope we all see this fact and conclude the basics of is works when he came in for the job.

Have you met the other poster and fellow Italian, Mancio? He thinks Mancini is great

I don't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.