Thats it I've 'ad enough

I'd sack half of the playing personnel before Mancini. Against Wolves, against Poznan, we started extremely well (showing that he isn't tactically inept as some would think) but the players let us down.

Even if Mancini does deserve to go (which I don't think he does), consider what is available - not much. And I don't fancy caretaker manager Brian Kidd.

I'm not a Mancini hater, far from it, but we've lost two games on the spin and go into a Europa game knowing a win would put us through to the next round, so why oh why does he not pick his strongest team, get the win and take all the pressure off and shut the press up, as it is.................well.

tremendous.

So thats 4th consecutive defeat to come at the weekend..

..and the 5th next Wednesday...

.and, yes, go ahead and slag me off you 'in denial' happy clappers because I dont care. I called this after the bubble burst against Arsenal. Going nowhere with this bunch of gutless and spineless clowns playing for the club. I ont be responding to any childish comments so good luck.

for fucks sake what the fuck is going on,ok we lost but what happend to supporting through thick an thin,get off the fuckers back will you sick of the moanin on here,read enough of the shit in the papers,we have the players and the manager to get through this .......... ctid does that apply to you!!!!!!!!!

i don't post on a whim (not up here anyway), and i've never posted about mancini

but he has lost the dressing room - he simply has to go

there was nothing tonight from our team to show we wanted to win the game

enough is enough.

Just like to say GROW UP until that flukey goal it was heading for a draw so let calm down. We beat saltburg at home and we qualify from the group.

chinley blues said:
blucat599 said:
mancini out we just were hopeless the whole game, the own goal says enough,
we were awful, disjointed, dispirited, it was terrible to watch, Mancini is finished
tonight is the first time i've asked for a manager to leave, he will not get it right, makes hughes look a genius

Nothing would make Hughes look a genius. And the 'own goal'? What own goal? It was a freak goal within sniffing distance of a point. It would knock the stuffing out of most teams, and then just the kind of luck we have come to expect, a screamer from outside the box. We didn't play well, too slow, too many times caught on the ball, very little to be optimistic about but I'm gonna try. Perhaps we're saving ourselves for the derby?

I dont want the manager sacked for the simple reason that it would cause a huge amount of upheaval and would set us back again another 12-18 months

however it is becoming increasingly frustrating watching the poor tactics that RM is employing...

Firstly...playing zabba and viera together in the midfield.....so obvious that these two were going to get over run.....and they did

Secondly.....the substitution...bringing kompany on in midfield was the correct thing to do...but replacing milner and then putting zabba out on the right?!?!?!?!?!?!.....awful move

the same individual players will incorrectly get the blame on here (Ade, bridge lescott etc etc etc)...but people are failing to realise and notice that the bigger picutre and problems are being caused by the managers inability to get the balance of the team correct.....

people will use the bad luck goal as an excuse (and it was unlucky)...but the bigger picture is that again we were very average at very best

will he ever get it right......Im not sure he will

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.