thats it then..

CTID101 said:
What did you expect?
Kolo and Yaya will be back soon as will Razak. Richards isn't too far away as well.

We can't/won't be signing anyone until more players have left.

just thought a couple might of come in,yep,yaya back soon,could be to late though.

Disappointed we couldn't get a forward in. Hope it doesn't cost us.

We've had worse days though.

Really didn't expect anything except some younger signings and we signed a couple today. We have more than enough players for our remaining 14 (I think) league games. No signing is magically going to make us overtake the rags now either, it's all down to them actually losing games for a change. Summer will be huge though I feel.

any signing now would have been panic buy. No need to get a forward with just FA Cup and PL still to play. Saving up for the summer I hope :D

robsta said:
CTID101 said:
What did you expect?
Kolo and Yaya will be back soon as will Razak. Richards isn't too far away as well.

We can't/won't be signing anyone until more players have left.

Which one of them we playing as our 4th striker ? Suppose Richards has played up top for 5 mins spells at times.
We don't need one.

Balotelli has been the fourth choice all season and look at how much he has played, he may as well not have been here.

We can change formation and utilize Sinclair or Lopes etc if really necessary.

It is just ridiculous we have four strikers all of which are 20m+ players and on 100k+. No one in world football has that.

Rope...check!!
Tree....check!!!
Ladders........check!!
Quicklook on transfer forum.........double check!!!
No fuckin signings waaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!...........climb step ladders,tighten noose and jump.............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.