thats it then..

whywhywhywhy.gif

Into each life, some rain must fall. But too much is falling in mine.

Pigeonho said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Pigeonho said:
We're DOOMED!!!!!

(We are no worse off. Get a fucking grip)
ill agree with you on that....but no better off either..
Well no, and still second with only RVP the difference, (and with £19m in our sky rocket). RVP gets injured, we catch them up.

If he doesn't then we don't!

We shouldn't have to be relying on one player getting injured! Besides they didnt have RVP last year did they???

It's funny watching SSN trying to spin out their "massive" deadline day programme when bugger all has happened all evening. Reporters all over the country and about 6 deals done all day.

mcfc-mike said:
Pigeonho said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Well no, and still second with only RVP the difference, (and with £19m in our sky rocket). RVP gets injured, we catch them up.

If he doesn't then we don't!

We shouldn't have to be relying on one player getting injured! Besides they didnt have RVP last year did they???
No, and that's why we won it. Based on Balotelli going, we are no worse off. In short we are in exactly the same position we were in on 1/1/13. Balotelli had nothing to offer us from here on in. Guidetti could come in and be the difference, who knows? Mancini knows more than anyone on a random football forum so all in all, everything is fine. Losing Balotelli is no major blow.

Pigeonho said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Pigeonho said:
We're DOOMED!!!!!

(We are no worse off. Get a fucking grip)

i hope your right.....and when i said "thats it then"...obviously meant the transfer window shutting.....just thought we may or should of brought a couple in...IMO

It is down to Mancini to get the best out of the players we have got.

My opinion for what its worth is , if we dont win the league we will go heavy in the summer in the transfer market whether that will be with mancini or not im not sure , but i have a feeling that we are saving are money for a certain special one to use .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.