thats it then..

oakiecokie said:
Ray78 said:
It is down to Mancini to get the best out of the players we have got.

It aint an option for him,Raymond.

True, I must of dropped a bollock as only my Mum calls me Raymond when I have done something wrong :).

Ray78 said:
oakiecokie said:
Ray78 said:

True, I must of dropped a bollock as only my Mum calls me Raymond when I have done something wrong :).

Hahhaaaaaaaaaaa.I`m not sure if I`m older than your Mum,but we`re the same with our lad.Josh = normal conversation.Joshua = a bollocking !!

Ray78 said:
oakiecokie said:
Ray78 said:

what worries me is the aparrent conflict with mancini and txiki and his boys....hope this is bollocks..

Pigeonho said:
meeesh said:
Ray78 said:

It sure is,however that's not been an easy thing for him upto now this season
Despite us being 2nd to a club who have one of the best strikers in the world, no.

We wont mention Europe then neither,fuck RV bastard P,we have Tevez and Aguero for fuck sake:)<br /><br />-- Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:29 pm --<br /><br />
daveduke67 said:
Maybe we'll recall RSC?

Theres still time to sign Benjani yet......dont worry

meeesh said:
Pigeonho said:
meeesh said:
It sure is,however that's not been an easy thing for him upto now this season
Despite us being 2nd to a club who have one of the best strikers in the world, no.

We wont mention Europe then neither,fuck RV bastard P,we have Tevez and Aguero for fuck sake:)
Not arsed about Europe. We could have Messi too, but as along as RVP is doing what he's doing, that is what the difference is. If he gets injured, we go into the box seat.

oakiecokie said:
Ray78 said:
oakiecokie said:

Hahhaaaaaaaaaaa.I`m not sure if I`m older than your Mum,but we`re the same with our lad.Josh = normal conversation.Joshua = a bollocking !!

Yep but she is older than you. I am not as foolish as Odemwingie though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.