That's that then.

SWP's back

bluemoonchick said:
ok Bob, i have patiently read all 62 pages and you are going to get my humble female opinion. At times during this thread i've wanted to give you a hug but mostly i wanted to slap you silly.

The problem here Bob, is that you are just too nice. Girls dont like wankers for boyfriends, true... but they dont like puppy dogs either. I sense that you have spent most of this relationship letting her dictate terms and you've gone running when she clicked her fingers. Women like getting their own way to a point, but too much is boring. We need to be put in our place now and again. She has become bored and moved on.

You need to toughen up. There's no need to turn into a wanker and treat girls like shit, but you do need to man up and show who's boss (not too much, just enough to keep her on her toes). It's tactical Bob.

Now moving forward - you need to spend the next 5 years getting balls deep in any piece of skirt that will allow you. By the time you reach your mid-20's you will be ready for Mrs Bob and she will be worth it.

Get back on the bike Bob. Good luck x

(P.S great thread, some funny comments on here. I wish we had the forum when i was dating - you lot would have been awesome lol)

We should meet.

bluemoonchick

SWP's back said:
bluemoonchick said:
ok Bob, i have patiently read all 62 pages and you are going to get my humble female opinion. At times during this thread i've wanted to give you a hug but mostly i wanted to slap you silly.

The problem here Bob, is that you are just too nice. Girls dont like wankers for boyfriends, true... but they dont like puppy dogs either. I sense that you have spent most of this relationship letting her dictate terms and you've gone running when she clicked her fingers. Women like getting their own way to a point, but too much is boring. We need to be put in our place now and again. She has become bored and moved on.

You need to toughen up. There's no need to turn into a wanker and treat girls like shit, but you do need to man up and show who's boss (not too much, just enough to keep her on her toes). It's tactical Bob.

Now moving forward - you need to spend the next 5 years getting balls deep in any piece of skirt that will allow you. By the time you reach your mid-20's you will be ready for Mrs Bob and she will be worth it.

(P.S great thread, some funny comments on here. I wish we had the forum when i was dating - you lot would have been awesome lol)

We should meet.

Sorry, i'm gonna be busy for the next 5 years keeping Bob on the straight and narrow as a public service to the forum lol

SWP's back

bluemoonchick said:
SWP's back said:
bluemoonchick said:

We should meet.

Sorry, i'm gonna be busy for the next 5 years keeping Bob on the straight and narrow as a public service to the forum lol
I'm willing to allow that.

tueartsboots

London Blue link. Wythenshawe born and bred. Blueb
bluemoonchick said:
SWP's back said:
We should meet.

I'm willing to allow that.[/quote]

I could let you watch...but Bob isnt ready for that right now. Give me time.[/quote]
You know the rules. Pics...........................

Bluemoon115

bluemoonchick said:
SWP's back said:
bluemoonchick said:

We should meet.

You'd really do that for a young blue in distress? Outstanding.

bluemoonchick

Bluemoon115 said:
bluemoonchick said:
You'd really do that for a young blue in distress? Outstanding.

Well someone's gotta before you lot kill the poor sod!!!

Actually i'm not a patient person so i'd probably kill him myself.

No offence Bob lol

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.