The 2011-12 Europa League Thread

United were the better team for 95 minutes over the two legs. That extra five minutes of effort just got them through. I thought they were very average tonight, but we all know they can produce better. They're two points behind us for a reason and it's going to go to the wire regardless of how poor they were tonight.

Ajax battered them lol

The thing that made me chuckle was the 2mins of injury time I've been watching football for many years but never seen 2mins ha!

Desperation on channel 5 :)

jimharri said:
Be interesting to see what spin their friends in the media will put on that performance.
you wont see them saying they got battered it ll be united tough it out for heroic win over 2 legs

davymcfc said:
just goes to show how distinctly average united are. we really need to go on and win the league. we are the better team.
agree makes you wonder how we are only two points in front,although alot comes down to fear factor some teams are beaten before they go on the pitch against them (premier teams).....

Re: 2 mins stoppage time

Haha thought i was the only one who'd noticed mate, assumed it was my typical rag bias but, as per usual, jammy fuckers scrape by with a lot of help from the officials.

Cheating twats did nothing but flap their arms around to win free kicks and dive all over the place.

If only they'd drawn Porto.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.