The 2011-12 Europa League Thread

andyhinch said:
Any one been on rag cafe would look myself but either piss myself or through up. PS can't bevieve Clevers didn't srore 6 LoL
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f6/post-match-manchester-united-v-ajax-349294/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f6/post-match-ma ... ax-349294/</a>

They're not 'appy!

Re: Re: The 2011-12 Europa League Thread

deano ou812 said:
davymcfc said:
just goes to show how distinctly average united are. we really need to go on and win the league. we are the better team.
agree makes you wonder how we are only two points in front,although alot comes down to fear factor some teams are beaten before they go on the pitch against them (premier teams).....
It's their winning mentality. If it wasn't for Fergie they would be an average mid-table team. Hopefully we can replicate it by winning trophies.

Next up.

Lambert: "United are a incredible team"

Ajax just showed that if you put pressure on their defense you can get a win. Norwich will probably do the opposite.

Unfortunately many PL-teams and managers are so stupid and thinks United are world beaters. Pathetic.

Ardwick AFC said:
MCFC BOB said:
United were the better team for 95 minutes over the two legs. That extra five minutes of effort just got them through. I thought they were very average tonight, but we all know they can produce better. They're two points behind us for a reason and it's going to go to the wire regardless of how poor they were tonight.

Don't think they broke a sweat tonight and it showed. They are pretty ordinary without Rooney and a few others. Park is turbo shit. He just gives the ball away or runs into traffic. Pointless player.
I think Park is underappreciated at United. He does his bit without complaining and often gives quite a lot of effort and puts in a shift. Okay, he's not the most technically gifted player in the world but if there's a melee and a tackle goes flying in, Park is normally the one coming away with the ball.

Wouldn't have him at City over any of our lot, though.

MCFC BOB said:
Ardwick AFC said:
MCFC BOB said:
United were the better team for 95 minutes over the two legs. That extra five minutes of effort just got them through. I thought they were very average tonight, but we all know they can produce better. They're two points behind us for a reason and it's going to go to the wire regardless of how poor they were tonight.

Don't think they broke a sweat tonight and it showed. They are pretty ordinary without Rooney and a few others. Park is turbo shit. He just gives the ball away or runs into traffic. Pointless player.
I think Park is underappreciated at United. He does his bit without complaining and often gives quite a lot of effort and puts in a shift. Okay, he's not the most technically gifted player in the world but if there's a melee and a tackle goes flying in, Park is normally the one coming away with the ball.

Wouldn't have him at City over any of our lot, though.
He tends to get picked for their important games. Surly rates him.

I see Rosenthal going overboard on the whole ''Theatre of Dreams''™ bit; wanker.

citytill1die84 said:
Seriously think we can win this the 1 that stands out for me is Valencia.
yes for me valencia like to avoid until the final of course,after they beat utd in the semi,would be a good final and a reunion for silva....

Dzeko11 said:
Next up.

Lambert: "United are a incredible team"

Ajax just showed that if you put pressure on their defense you can get a win. Norwich will probably do the opposite.

Unfortunately many PL-teams and managers are so stupid and thinks United are world beaters. Pathetic.
It's the fear that wins united games these days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.