The 2011-12 Europa League Thread

This is perfect. A humiliating defeat on the night to a shite team without having to worry about them getting knocked out too early and being able to concentrate on the title race.

MCFC BOB said:
United were the better team for 95 minutes over the two legs. That extra five minutes of effort just got them through. I thought they were very average tonight, but we all know they can produce better. They're two points behind us for a reason and it's going to go to the wire regardless of how poor they were tonight.

Don't think they broke a sweat tonight and it showed. They are pretty ordinary without Rooney and a few others. Park is turbo shit. He just gives the ball away or runs into traffic. Pointless player.

Re: 2 mins stoppage time

There were 6 subs and a goal in that half too, plus Evans booked for time-wasting. 2 minutes, reverse Fergie time when they need to hold on - even in Europe!

Being Serious though, what are the rules for stoppage time, i thought goals, substitutions, injury time, and time wasting should all be added up, and if that was only 2 minutes im a fekkin Dutchman...!

The simplest but for me most damning evidence yet that the system/authorities probably with TV interest/advertising etc in mind is corrupt and bent in their favour.

I cannot remember 2 mins in a game for ages, especially with the subs/goals.

It is almost laughable!

Ardwick AFC said:
MCFC BOB said:
United were the better team for 95 minutes over the two legs. That extra five minutes of effort just got them through. I thought they were very average tonight, but we all know they can produce better. They're two points behind us for a reason and it's going to go to the wire regardless of how poor they were tonight.

Don't think they broke a sweat tonight and it showed. They are pretty ordinary without Rooney and a few others. Park is turbo shit. He just gives the ball away or runs into traffic. Pointless player.
hope this hurts their confidence

LoveCity said:
There were 6 subs and a goal in that half too, plus Evans booked for time-wasting. 2 minutes, reverse Fergie time when they need to hold on - even in Europe!

That's the thing that gets me. Evans was booked for time wasting. Should have been 4, but honestly it was unlikely to help them. Ajax looked gash around the 18.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.