The 2011-12 Europa League Thread

Pam said:
MCFC BOB said:
Pam said:
I was talking about the rasher faced one.
Whilst abandoning the argument you had with me when I proved you wrong.

If Rooney's absence has a negative effect on the United team, surely his return will most likely have a positive effect? I do think Norwich could do us a favour, though.

But you didn't prove me wrong. My point was that the rags you named (with the possible exception of Wooney) are nothing to write home about.
But you listed two players I hadn't mentioned. That's where you were wrong.

MCFC BOB said:
Chungo said:
Fuckin channel 5 fuck off

"thank goodness for the hernandez goal"

Feck off
They've been criticising United's performance since Ajax scored, yet you've chosen to ignore it. Maybe there's a bias against the media on here.

Didn't watch the game, just turned it on at the end to see the score and that is the first thing I saw.

I feared it for about 5 minutes tonight.

United going out tactically after we'd gone through, so we're lumbered with 2 games a week and they concentrate on the league and win it, whilst we get the euro tin pot, which is no consolation.

they have to go to Bilbao, which is good for one week, but there's a fair chance they could go out, we should beat Sporting, meaning we have more midweek games.

However nice it is thrashing Porto, we have to beat the likes of Blackburn and win the league, it's all that matters.

I'm glad they went through. It's two more possible opportunities to beat the fuckers before the season's out.

United fans used to relish derbies in the 90's because they'd always win. And you know why they'd always win? Because they were much, much better than us.

The boot's on the other foot now. Can people grow a fucking pair and enjoy the fact that we're going to be the dominant force for the next few years?

Beating them in a two leg semi or a final on a neutral ground? The agony of choice.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
I'm glad they went through. It's two more possible opportunities to beat the fuckers before the season's out.

United fans used to relish derbies in the 90's because they'd always win. And you know why they'd always win? Because they were much, much better than us.

The boot's on the other foot now. Can people grow a fucking pair and enjoy the fact that we're going to be the dominant force for the next few years?

Beating them in a two leg semi or a final on a neutral ground? The agony of choice.

They've won more derbies this season as my rag mates keep reminding me. But I just reply with the fact we won the only one that matters so far and not only won but fucking humiliated them while we were at it.

andyhinch said:
Any one been on rag cafe would look myself but either piss myself or through up. PS can't bevieve Clevers didn't srore 6 LoL

Not just Rag Caf having an anxiety attack. The ragtards on a dirrent rag forum are equally unamused.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manutdtalk.com/forums/matchday/40953-el-rd-32-manchester-united-vs-ajax-21.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manutdtalk.com/forums/matchd ... ax-21.html</a>

Pam said:
andyhinch said:
Any one been on rag cafe would look myself but either piss myself or through up. PS can't bevieve Clevers didn't srore 6 LoL

Not just Rag Caf having an anxiety attack. The ragtards on a dirrent rag forum are equally unamused.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manutdtalk.com/forums/matchday/40953-el-rd-32-manchester-united-vs-ajax-21.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manutdtalk.com/forums/matchd ... ax-21.html</a>

Haha, some of the knee jerk numpties on there remind me of on here after Napoli away!!!

Rags went through to the next round with a B team on the pitch and rested their core players for the weekend. It's clear to me that they're concentrating on the PL.

Chungo said:
MCFC BOB said:
Chungo said:
Fuckin channel 5 fuck off

"thank goodness for the hernandez goal"

Feck off
They've been criticising United's performance since Ajax scored, yet you've chosen to ignore it. Maybe there's a bias against the media on here.

Didn't watch the game, just turned it on at the end to see the score and that is the first thing I saw.
Fair enough, mate.

LoveCity said:
Sporting had 8 different players booked over the two legs, but not one player got booked twice! Yellow cards only carry over the two legs don't they, meaning none of the 8 can be suspended against us?
Yaya can't play in the next game, so I would say those 8 Sporting players can't either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.